British Speedway Forum

Is there much seating at peterborough, never been to the track so no idea how much there is ?

Grand stand holds 1800 I think, then few benches on the first bend outside the bar, other than that, nothing, so if your not wanting to sit in the grandstand, best bet is to take your own chairs, and go on the back straight with it, as bit higher that side to view.

Grand stand holds 1800 I think, then few benches on the first bend outside the bar, other than that, nothing, so if your not wanting to sit in the grandstand, best bet is to take your own chairs, and go on the back straight with it, as bit higher that side to view.

Facilities: 2200 Capacity Grandstand

Is there much seating at peterborough, never been to the track so no idea how much there is ?

Seating in the main stand right along the home straight, excellent facilities and great track, I hope you enjoy your day. Very nice bar meal to be had in the pub in Alwalton.

Thanks for the info people looking forward to it

Lambert 0.7 seconds off TR in heat 1, so cant be too bad.

updates say he's just match the track record . Sounds fit to me
  • Like 1

Seating in the main stand right along the home straight, excellent facilities and great track, I hope you enjoy your day. Very nice bar meal to be had in the pub in Alwalton.

The Cuckoo think your on about, and true, if your there an hour earlier than expected, get your food from there instead of buying from the track, as if the normal food outlets, a soggy bit of cardboard tastes better, and cheaper.

The Cuckoo think your on about, and true, if your there an hour earlier than expected, get your food from there instead of buying from the track, as if the normal food outlets, a soggy bit of cardboard tastes better, and cheaper.

hoping to get there in good time fingers crossed for the A14. Steer clear of the stadium food gotcha

And now he takes .1 off the track record . Bike and Lambert sounding good tonight

hoping to get there in good time fingers crossed for the A14. Steer clear of the stadium food gotcha

And now he takes .1 off the track record . Bike and Lambert sounding good tonight

Well if you do, I'd try the Cuckoo in Alwalton, which is 1 minute from the track, or the Harvester just outside the EOES itself, certainly a lot better than the normal food at the EOES.

Could anybody confirm if there is any pre-meeting entertainment tomorrow? Or anything lined up during the meeting? Anything for those long tractor grading breaks and interval? Nothing at the Pairs, don't suppose anything lined up for the PLRC. Was there any at the British Final? Any of the National League events?

Just a thought BSPA, it needn't cost a fortune to put on some simple entertainment to keep fans occupied and how many times have you seen on here complaints about losing interest during long drawn out meetings. A little money could be a wise investment here.