British Speedway Forum

Should Rosco Still Be Team Gb Manager

I think Scott nicholls or Martin dugard would do a good job, both passionate Brits who have a huge amount of knowledge that if allowed could really put the Brits back on the world stage in the next 5 to 8 years.

I hope rosco does the right thing and resigns now.

You do make me laugh with the rubbish you spew out!

• Like 1

No he shouldn't be sacked..............However he talks a load of bull 'We have a plan over the next 5 years for developing young British talent'

Then when a young British talent is over achieving.....you then give him the sack for no reason................

Surely there was a reason, otherwise it would have been madness and while I agree there is a bit of that about Rosco, I'll leave you to work out why he had to drop Kyle.

Have to grin at all the talk about loyalty. Rosco is only the team manager at Swindon and this decision is all about money, not loyalty. From a business perspective the moves are seen as the best ones for Swindon financially.

FFS - Really???? People are mixing up Team GB and Swindon. Rosco is the Swindon team manager first and foremost and he will make the decisions that are right for that team. There will be times when this conflicts with the Team GB role (as in releasing Howarth, for example).

He did what was best for Swindon and I applaud him for that. With regards to the whingers - get a life - you would have done the exact same in his position and if not then there is something wrong with you.

• Like 3

Rosco is doing his job and that is what he is paid for week in week out BUT Something should be done about a overseas rider taking the job of a Englishman who is doing well and needs the income, to many youngsters have had to pack up racing because not enough rides which means money, by keep giving overseas riders rides in this country we are taking away the rides for Englishman and giving overseas riders got experience to go onto better things for there own country, would Aussies, Danes and Poles be beating use if they didn't get the experience here no.

If there is 6 Englishmen riding in Poland then 6 Poles ride in Britain and so on, see the result in four years time.

• Like 1

Who the hell started this thread, what a pile of Rubbish.Yes, Rosco SHOULD still be Team GB manager, Rosco is making a decision based on what he thinks is best for his club and team. Clearly some have plenty of time on their hands..

• Like 5

Then Team GB has no future whatsoever. Apart from the obvious two.

Team GB hasn't had much of a future for quite a few years now...and things don't look like improving in the next few years either.

Woofy is our only current rider good enough to compete, Bomber has been declining on the international stage for a couple of years and Robert Lambert is our only future prospect.

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 1

Yes he should, he isnt out on the pop and more like Muddlo.

Woffy and boy Lambert are the only Brits doing anything - Bummer is sad, Nicholls has had the grace to leave, Danny K aint hard enough even though I like Kyle H, Cookstar needs to gate and hug the inside. End of.....

Edited by remembertheracers