British Speedway Forum

The Dilemma Of Greg Hancock

What incident are you relating too here?

As its certainly not the Hancock/Pedersen one. Hancock wasn't 'stuck in the fence' and neither was he doing anywhere close to 70+mph

Phil Rising said it was better that riders to seek revenge off the track rather then on it. And I'm agreeing.

Apologies that I didn't get the terminology or speed of the accident spot on but I think you know where I'm coming from.

Getting revenge on a rider during a race and deliberately knocking them off whether it be 40/50/60 or 100mp is not ideal. Would you agree on that?

Phil Rising said it was better that riders to seek revenge off the track rather then on it. And I'm agreeing.

Apologies that I didn't get the terminology or speed of the accident spot on but I think you know where I'm coming from.

Getting revenge on a rider during a race and deliberately knocking them off whether it be 40/50/60 or 100mp is not ideal. Would you agree on that?

He did, he is trying to come up with a pathetic lame reason to excuse Hancock's post crash violence and thuggery and subsequent pathetic childish statement.

• Like 2

About 95% of the stuff written on this topic is complete garbage. The Dirty Dwarf was involved in yet another incident and Grin has had enough of him (as proved by his statement). This is a feeling shared by whole host of other riders as evidenced by their comments on social media. Every single one of them are the experts and are the only ones qualified to express an opinion as they ride the bikes, we don't. This is evidence enough to PROVE that what Nicki did (and still does) was (is) dangerous. End of.

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 7

Violence and Thuggery? Come on I've seen people react to a whole lot less then that. All the Pedersan fans on here got such long fuses that if something like that happened to them they'd say oh no that was bad but never mind, I won't react...

Come on that's not real life.

Chris4gillian You are correct saying this how can all these riders be wrong? Because they know what kind of rider nicki is. In life bullies always get found out and people get fed up with them. People who show support for bullies are just as bad.

• Like 3

Chris4gillian You are correct saying this how can all these riders be wrong? Because they know what kind of rider nicki is. In life bullies always get found out and people get fed up with them. People who show support for bullies are just as bad.

How old are you? The only bullying I can see is of Greg and 'unnamed riders' making accusations about Nicki.

Violence and Thuggery? Come on I've seen people react to a whole lot less then that. All the Pedersan fans on here got such long fuses that if something like that happened to them they'd say oh no that was bad but never mind, I won't react...

Come on that's not real life.

I wouldn't throw myself at another person's neck no. If someone rammed me off my bike (road bike) I would make the required hand gesture and simply hand the handlebar camera footage over to the police. What Greg did on track was wrong, but I can understand the heat of the moment stuff, but how does that explain the pathetic statement 24 hours later?

Edited by TheReturn

I am getting more and more disturbed by this attitude.

As you were happy to define the terms of on-track revenge you have had the terrible misfortune to witness.

Sick to the stomach, I understand.

I wonder what level of off-track revenge that riders should take out on each other that you advocate as appropriate.

And what dystopian world you wish to create.

I am for hard but fair riding but Nikki has gone too far again. This does not excuse Greg's reaction that I feel warrants some sort of ban. And for the people that reckon ole Olson was hard but fair never saw him deliberately stuff Bo Petersen into the second bend fence at Hackney.

Niki has done this to many times. Look at the world cup at the weekend. I say well done Hancock. Niki can ride a bike and when he is good then I take my hat off but taking out Hancock like he did there is no need for it. I don’t like violence but Niki has done this once to often to riders and its about time that he pays. His lucky that Greg just got his hands around him. Some riders would have punched him right in the face. I have seen that happen before at meetings. Im right behind Greg on this. Well done

• Like 1

The return...He's a on track bully, puts fear into other riders by dangerous actions.

Im sure there is plenty of video evidence to support the riders claims.

Nicki has got to take some responsibility for what he's caused but he hasn't and doesn't.

Its not very sportman like to behave in this way and he has lost respect of his fellow riders.

The balls in Nickis court.

• Like 2

Niki has done this to many times. Look at the world cup at the weekend. I say well done Hancock. Niki can ride a bike and when he is good then I take my hat off but taking out Hancock like he did there is no need for it. I don’t like violence but Niki has done this once to often to riders and its about time that he pays. His lucky that Greg just got his hands around him. Some riders would have punched him right in the face. I have seen that happen before at meetings. Im right behind Greg on this. Well done

Lol ..as a Hancock punch would have done anything ....the only think that was lucky that others were about to stop Niki giving him a good hiding ..it was a quite clear Greg did not have a clue about fighting . the silly move that he did ended up with Niki ot top of him ready to get pasted .

Edited by orion
  • Like 2

Nicki ain't a tough guy though is he? Hes a coward and he wanted dragged of hancock b.t.w nicki was on top of him for a second. Its not about who's the best scrapper is it. Yet again greg out gated nicki and nicki resorts to dangerous riding to try and win.

• Like 1

How old are you? The only bullying I can see is of Greg and 'unnamed riders' making accusations about Nicki.

I wouldn't throw myself at another person's neck no. If someone rammed me off my bike (road bike) I would make the required hand gesture and simply hand the handlebar camera footage over to the police. What Greg did on track was wrong, but I can understand the heat of the moment stuff, but how does that explain the pathetic statement 24 hours later?

Not everybody thinks it's a 'pathetic' statement. Greg was simply speaking his mind about the actions of a dirty rider who continually reoffends.

To be honest when I read the part about Nicki recording what Greg was saying and grinning at him I wanted to hit him!

I don't blame Hancock for his actions at all, Pedersen had it coming.

Not everybody thinks it's a 'pathetic' statement. Greg was simply speaking his mind about the actions of a dirty rider who continually reoffends.

To be honest when I read the part about Nicki recording what Greg was saying and grinning at him I wanted to hit him!

I don't blame Hancock for his actions at all, Pedersen had it coming.

• Like 2

I am getting more and more disturbed by this attitude.

As you were happy to define the terms of on-track revenge you have had the terrible misfortune to witness.

Sick to the stomach, I understand.

I wonder what level of off-track revenge that riders should take out on each other that you advocate as appropriate.

And what dystopian world you wish to create.

Im saying if it was to be one or the other I know whats better. And if you think people should/would never react - especially in such a high adrenalin sport & after such an incident, then you arent living in the real world.

That is all. I am not for one moment saying I want riders to go and chin someone everytime they think they are knocked off. If that is how I came across then apologies.

• Like 1

Nicki ain't a tough guy though is he? Hes a coward and he wanted dragged of hancock b.t.w nicki was on top of him for a second. Its not about who's the best scrapper is it. Yet again greg out gated nicki and nicki resorts to dangerous riding to try and win.

I Would say he a lot tougher than Greg ..the only coward is Hancock who having to hide and gang up with his little gang ..the bottom line if it was only them two there he would had the crap kick out of him .

• Like 2