British Speedway Forum

The Dilemma Of Greg Hancock

One thing is for certain is that the soeedwaygp website will be 100% sympathetic to Hancock as that site is so far up Greg's backside it's unbelievable....you won't get a balanced report on there for sure .

That site is a virtual " fan club" to certain riders and " The Grin" tops that list..

not too surprising ,is that its a virtual fanclub to all the monster energy riders . no idea why though

• Like 1

Don't know if anyone has already suggested it, but if you want to see action taken against Nikki Pedersen by the governing body, then you should be voicing your opinion to SCB Prime Officer (Graham Reeve: graham@scbgb.co.uk) who will no doubt bring the man to task and ask him to answer for his actions.

Good idea - they may ban him from events under their jurisdiction!!!

Don't know if anyone has already suggested it, but if you want to see action taken against Nikki Pedersen by the governing body, then you should be voicing your opinion to SCB Prime Officer (Graham Reeve: graham@scbgb.co.uk) who will no doubt bring the man to task and ask him to answer for his actions.

Idiot . the Scb can't control British speedway in a fair and reasonable manner . let alone an incident in Sweden which has nothing to do with them .

why would anyone fear Hancock? And why is he dropping Holders name into it?... Wants to grow up imo.... True colours and all that!! Smarmy little git :)

Grow up are you for real? do you not think he has a case Arson? dumped on his a.. not for the first time and potentially put in a position that he could of been seriously injured.Some on this forum amaze me, they destroy Ward at every opportunity yet they give Pedersen leeway i don't understand why.Pedersen has been using his antics for years and been aloud to get away with it and some of his moves are premeditated which makes it worse.Olsen,Briggs,Fundin,Mauger great champions were all hard riders, but fair ok they made mistakes at times causing incidents but all racers except that.I see Olsen get it wrong once at Coventry in an incident with Ashby,also i see Mauger fence Kilby at the Abbey.Those incidents happened because of a human error,Pedersen it is just the norm for him a same pattern every year.Pedersen does he have the respect of his closest rivals NO does Hancock YES that says it all for me.

So my letter to the Head of Sky Sports is wasted? That stamp is 30p I won't be getting back then!

Some people have got really quite 'hot under the collar' at times.

And a little over analytical and serious on the subject.

I, actually, cannot get beyond the comedic potential of the whole incident.

This was not a serious on track happening.

We all, if we are honest, have seen much much worse go unpunished.

Hans Nielsen based an entire career on closing out a rider on the outside in similar positions.

And he still has a good reputation with most.

Though probably not with Kelvin Tatum.

The assault by the 'The Hitman Hancock' really was no Mayweather attack, not even a Pacquiao.

More Norman Wisdom doing his comedy run before unexpectedly jumping on a bewildered Mr Grimsdale.

For me,.

The latest amusing part came out of Greg's wonderful statement.

I wonder if it is possible to write with crayons and still get it published online by a grown up?

Possibly Wilbur helped?

My interest was really drawn to Greg's idea of parenting.

He, rather prudishly, feels it quite out of order for his children to be subjected to a rude hand gesture.

And you can read how upset they would be by Nicki's naughty finger, as they saw it.

But apparently it is quite OK for his kids to see their own father behave like a right prat In front of several thousand people.

And, at least try, to deliberately injure another person with violent action.

And that is just fine in 'The Handbook of Parenting' according to Greg.

Bizarre.

I think I should contact Mumsnet.

I think the whole thing is hilarious :D I never had Greg down as a comedian or a thug but he's proved to be both in the last 24 hours :D

One other thing, quote from my sister who picked up on this from my facebook and twitter comments, "If this always happened I'd go to speedway". Shes talking about coming to Cardiff for the GP - would be her first speedway meeting in about 10 years.

So ban them? Fine them? No way, give them both a promotion bonus!!

CVS is still waiting for one for the £25k he wasted :D

In your dreams. I did the transfer. :P:D

Edited by Tsunami

One other thing, quote from my sister who picked up on this from my facebook and twitter comments, "If this always happened I'd go to speedway". Shes talking about coming to Cardiff for the GP - would be her first speedway meeting in about 10 years.

So ban them? Fine them? No way, give them both a promotion bonus!!

Mind you, if she is anything like her brother.

From what I hear, BSI won't get an extra penny as she'll buy the ticket from a tout!

PS.

I am a happy hypocrite, as we do the same most years.

But don't spread it around.

Edited by Grand Central

Grow up are you for real? do you not think he has a case Arson? dumped on his a.. not for the first time and potentially put in a position that he could of been seriously injured.Some on this forum amaze me, they destroy Ward at every opportunity yet they give Pedersen leeway i don't understand why.Pedersen has been using his antics for years and been aloud to get away with it and some of his moves are premeditated which makes it worse.Olsen,Briggs,Fundin,Mauger great champions were all hard riders, but fair ok they made mistakes at times causing incidents but all racers except that.I see Olsen get it wrong once at Coventry in an incident with Ashby,also i see Mauger fence Kilby at the Abbey.Those incidents happened because of a human error,Pedersen it is just the norm for him a same pattern every year.Pedersen does he have the respect of his closest rivals NO does Hancock YES that says it all for me.

not giving him leeway? He rightly got excluded??

You are going on like he smashed Hancock in the fence, he didnt!! Imo Ben Barker did much worse to Ludvig Lindgren on sunday, but lindgren came off the throttle and stayed on.

What the hell has years gone by got to do with anything?? And how the hell do you know his moves are pre meditated??

Was it any worse than Morris on lambert or Pawlicki on the Russian at the world cup??

Both could have ended in disaster.

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 1

Mind you, if she is anything like her brother.

From what I hear, BSI won't get an extra penny as she'll buy the ticket from a tout!

PS.

I am a happy hypocrite, as we do the same most years.

But don't spread it around.

Now technically, thats not true. BSI have already had the money for the ticket ;)

not giving him leeway? He rightly got excluded??

You are going on like he smashed Hancock in the fence, he didnt!! Imo Ben Barker did much worse to Ludvig Lindgren on sunday, but lindgren came off the throttle and stayed on.

What the hell has years gone by got to do with anything?? And how the hell do you know his moves are pre meditated??

Was it any worse than Morris on lambert or Pawlicki on the Russian at the world cup??

Both could have ended in disaster.

Zagar and Pedersen show how the throttle works both ways..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUfhUYtfDZU

Now technically, thats not true. BSI have already had the money for the ticket ;)

Zagar and Pedersen show how the throttle works both ways.....

Technically it is true as if they bought a ticket from the box office then the tout will have already bought his. So in fact it would have been extra money for BSI.