British Speedway Forum

Was fantastic meeting with some dodgy moves. Good decision to restage after weather yesterday.

I saw the motox gp2 race on TV earlier. Was extremely wet track where no one could see after 1st turn. Lot of riders crashed, took off goggles and pitted for new goggles. They ended mostly riding to finish so not good spectacle

Was this the best televised meeting ever?

It was a good meeting in terms of being very close, but it was hardly a classic in terms of racing.

The World Cup format always throws up these very close results. Last year was decided on the final turn of the final heat and the year before was a last heat decider.

It was a good meeting in terms of being very close, but it was hardly a classic in terms of racing.

The World Cup format always throws up these very close results. Last year was decided on the final turn of the final heat and the year before was a last heat decider.

Cant agree with that at all, there was some real good racing throughout. It was certainly the best TV meeting this year

You either need to go to specsavers - or go and see your doctor for a thorough examination. That was, without any reasonable doubt, a classic.

Dreadful meeting. The racing today will put the multi 100's of fans from attending meetings ever again.

I hope the BSI realise this is now 2015, not 1985. Us fans are desperate for FTG's, follow the leader racing we normally see week in week out.

All this overtaking is ridiculous, pathetic and very dangerous.

I could never watch that week in week out

• Like 1

There was actually a lot of good racing today.

It was a very, very good meeting, and much needed after some of the televised disasters earlier in 2015.

I'm not entirely sure if I'd agree with MickTheMuppet's verdict of best televised meeting ever. I would say the 2007 World Cup Final at Leszno (last-heat decider and more than 100 passes within a single meeting) is still the best of terms of racing, while for sheer drama, there's the 2006 and 2010 Play-Off Final second legs, and for controversy, the 2004 World Cup Final.

But withstanding all that, it was a mighty fine meeting today.

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam

There was actually a lot of good racing today.

It was a very, very good meeting, and much needed after some of the televised disasters earlier in 2015.

I'm not entirely sure if I'd agree with MickTheMuppet's verdict of best televised meeting ever. I would say the 2007 World Cup Final at Leszno (last-heat decider and more than 100 passes within a single meeting) is still the best of terms of racing, while for sheer drama, there's the 2006 and 2010 Play-Off Final second legs, and for controversy, the 2004 World Cup Final.

But withstanding all that, it was a mighty fine meeting today.

All the best

Rob

My sentiments too (though you had to spoil it by mentioning the 2006 playoff final).

A much needed break of the Danish/Polish domination of this event in recent years.