British Speedway Forum

Watching Polish stream here http://www.drhtv.com.pl/drhtv3.html

You 're always faster from the gate than i am, but i'm better off the last corner. :lol:

Had a job to find this one as all the Polish streams are showing Le Mans.

Better picture on my stream if you want to give it a try.

R&R is the Greg Hancock on finding streams.

How do you get rid of the poxy cartoon on the picture ??

Back in the stadium ready for the start 16.15 we leave for Billund come hell or high water got a flight to catch - lets get this done and dusted.

All that moaning about yesterday-and you are still there able to watch it :lol::wink:

You see the road on the cartoon pic.

Click the X in the top right hand corner of the pic and it will go. The X is grey as well so look carefully.

Crafty bastards these interlopers. :lol:

• Like 1

All the moaning and groaning on here about Eurosport and Quest and what they pay for and what they expect should remember that the meeting was rained off, through no fault of Eurosport and they are under no obligation to show it at all. In fact if they are reading this thread they might decide when the rights come up again they pull the plug on speedway completely. We could all wait and look forward to seeing it on BBC who would no doubt show a more enhanced and better coverage than Eurosport does.

Imagine if Eurosport and Quest changed their schedules and then find the damn starting gate fails or the riders decide they do not like the condition of the track with a 2-hour delay to get it to their liking or it even rains again..

I am disappointed too but will just wait patiently until Eurosport show highlights at 7.00 pm tonight, I easily avoid hearing from any other source what the result is before I watch it as I doubt it will on any other TV news programme as per usual. Having a go at Andy Jay is just silly.

I completely agree with your summary. I've becomes utterly confused with the direction speedway has now become. No continuity whatsoever across the board. The world level product has become so unprofessional run from the organisers that you feel totally sorry for the riders. Have we come to accept a prepared race track not suitable for these warriors to ride on competitively to just accept its not genuinely run the way it should be.

Bloody fortunate to be able to watch this on a red button interactive service tonight that at least for Foxtel's faults, or not bothering to re show, or even in Australia's case too much live sport on all Fox Sports channels, that at least putting live speedway straight after the Moto GP race 45 minutes into tapes going up so fair play to them.

What's the current live situation I wonder for the UK and Europe on TV listings?

Edited by Undercover Elephant