Sayfutdinov 11 - 13 MORE 1000

G Laguta 8 - 10 MORE 1000

Prem Pawlicki 6 - 8 MORE 1000

Protasiewicz 6 - 8 MORE 1000

Gollob 5 - 7 MORE 1000

Vaculik MORE 400

A Laguta MORE 200

Andersen MORE 200

Noted comments from Robbie B and R/R so hopefully I havent ended up just covering bets (have pruposefully not looked) - but if I have obviously the other betters can change their bets so they are not covered, I won't alter these ones (unless i have broken any betting rules like exceeding my maximum bet)

thanks R&R

thanks Waiheakeaces, I knew you wouldn`t. best of luck to all 3 of you tomorrow-exciting finish in store !!

Sayfutdinov 11 - 13 MORE 1000

G Laguta 8 - 10 MORE 1000

Prem Pawlicki 6 - 8 MORE 1000

Protasiewicz 6 - 8 MORE 1000

Gollob 5 - 7 MORE 1000

Vaculik MORE 400

A Laguta MORE 200

Andersen MORE 200

Noted comments from Robbie B and R/R so hopefully I havent ended up just covering bets (have pruposefully not looked) - but if I have obviously the other betters can change their bets so they are not covered, I won't alter these ones (unless i have broken any betting rules like exceeding my maximum bet)

thanks R&R

Gollob not riding replaced by Piotr Pawlicki- bet on Gollob will be voided unless edited(Piotr Pawlicki can`t be bet on)

You're kidding, how did that happen? Didn't prepare an acceptance speech. The only thing i have won in years, and there is no prize, just the prestige.

Thanks RR, that was fun.

You're kidding, how did that happen? Didn't prepare an acceptance speech. The only thing i have won in years, and there is no prize, just the prestige.

Thanks RR, that was fun.

It happened because Gollob didn`t ride and you were left with £400 in your pocket that you didn`t put on another rider that could have lost you a fortune :lol: - or you were just the best !!!

Edited by racers and royals