British Speedway Forum

Bash The Bookie 2015 Sec Finals Competition

ROUND 3

Lindback 350 more

Sayfutdinov 300 more

Kolodziej 180 more

R and R

What would have been your ruling on Tomasz Gollob under as he signed in for the meeting although he did not ride.

Hi Mick, it would have been 1 of 2 options-either void that bit of the bet as he didn`t ride or consider him injured and the reserve points scored count. As he didn`t actually withdraw beforehand I would I think have made a decision to go with option 2(so anyone betting him would have been settled on a score of 6 )

Ozrik- don`t know if math`s is one of your better subjects but that lot adds up to £830-more than the £780 you have. :lol:

Just waiting on Mick the muppets bet

if Ozrik doesn`t edit his bet I will reduce the bet on Lindback to £300

Hello R&R, sorry about the maths, i ran out of fingers :oops: Thanks for the adjustment, and accepting the entry anyway. I have been away for a few days, so i didn't check after i made the post. Actually i am fairly wrapt to have survived this long, Has been interesting, and thanks for running it. See you in the last round. Sayfutdinov will win this series again, and W...aces looks to have this comp sewn up. :D

Hello R&R, sorry about the maths, i ran out of fingers :oops: Thanks for the adjustment, and accepting the entry anyway. I have been away for a few days, so i didn't check after i made the post. Actually i am fairly wrapt to have survived this long, Has been interesting, and thanks for running it. See you in the last round. Sayfutdinov will win this series again, and W...aces looks to have this comp sewn up. :D

I do hope waiheakeaces plays it fair in the last round and doesn`t just cover yours and mick the muppets bets-I`m sure he will

I do hope waiheakeaces plays it fair in the last round and doesn`t just cover yours and mick the muppets bets-I`m sure he will

Maybe Racers and Royals you should only accept bets as a PM. And then post the information once the last meeting as started, for everyone then to see. That way no-one would know what the other players have picked until you have posted the info, and no-one will be able to copy others players bets. just a suggestion.

Edited by Robbie B

• 4 weeks later...

Best of luck to the 3 left in the competition for this final round

Ostrow round 4 Saturday 19th September start time 6pm uk time

Sayfutdinov 11 - 13

Pedersen 10 - 12

Lindback 10 - 12

Kildemand 10 - 12

G Laguta 8 - 10

Vaculik 8 - 10

Kolodziej 8 - 10

A laguta 7 - 9

Prem Pawlicki 6 - 8

Protasiewicz 6 - 8

Gollob 5 - 7

Milik 5 - 7

Andersen 5 - 7

Smolinski 4 - 6

Jedrzejak 4 - 6

M Szczepaniak 3 - 5

ROUND 4

Sayfutdinov 600 more

Pedersen 600 more

Gollob 400 more

Kolodziej 320 more

Hard to make up ground now. I have gone for the safe play i think.

Gollob may have something on Polish track, after his NS in Kumla. Hedge my bets, and settle for a place on the podium.

Not bad for a Bash the Bookie debutant.

Do it again next season. The GP comp as well.

Thanks R&R. I think i even got the math right this time. :D

Edited by Ozrik

Sayfutdinov 11 - 13 MORE 1000

G Laguta 8 - 10 MORE 1000

Prem Pawlicki 6 - 8 MORE 1000

Protasiewicz 6 - 8 MORE 1000

Vaculik MORE 600

A Laguta MORE 600

Andersen MORE 600

Noted comments from Robbie B and R/R so hopefully I havent ended up just covering bets (have pruposefully not looked) - but if I have obviously the other betters can change their bets so they are not covered, I won't alter these ones (unless i have broken any betting rules like exceeding my maximum bet)

thanks R&R

Edited by waihekeaces1