British Speedway Forum

Why oh why are kelvin and nige saying it's great racing. It's an absolute borefest. Racing is processional. The only chance of winning if your not in gate 1 is if AJ Kasprzak or Harris are inside you. I backed Tai but I'm not sure he is quick enough. Zagar or Holder at the moment but I'm expecting a charge from Iversen. Let's hope the racing gets better. Well done Cookie as well winning his first gp heat.

Why oh why are kelvin and nige saying it's great racing. It's an absolute borefest. Racing is processional. The only chance of winning if your not in gate 1 is if AJ Kasprzak or Harris are inside you. I backed Tai but I'm not sure he is quick enough. Zagar or Holder at the moment but I'm expecting a charge from Iversen. Let's hope the racing gets better. Well done Cookie as well winning his first gp heat.

That's why there was passing in 7 out of the 12 heats.

That's pretty much every speedway meeting there is!!

But every speedway meeting doesn't have a 40k + attendance, 2 1/2 weeks to prepare the track and admission prices at this level!!! It really does appear that the decision has been taken that a smooth racing surface is non negotiable and if that results in what we've seen tonight so far then the promoters are happy.

But every speedway meeting doesn't have a 40k + attendance, 2 1/2 weeks to prepare the track and admission prices at this level!!! It really does appear that the decision has been taken that a smooth racing surface is non negotiable and if that results in what we've seen tonight so far then the promoters are happy.

Results in passing in Heats 2,4,6,7,8,11 & 12?

That's plenty of passing by ANY standards.

Results in passing in Heats 2,4,6,7,8,11 & 12?

That's plenty of passing by ANY standards.

But not of the bloke off gate 1 unless it's Harris & AJ who are riding like amateurs.

Unfair riding is unfair riding whether it be NL fours or SGP. Always the victim, it's never your fault eh Pedersen?.

But not of the bloke off gate 1 unless it's Harris & AJ who are riding like amateurs.

So?

The accusation is there is no passing. There has been plenty.

Even more now after Heat 13, with passing and repassing, with a Nicki exclusion thrown in for more entertainment.

Jepsen Jensen was also overtaken, he was off gate 1 in Heat 2, and Zagar passed him.

Now passing in heats 2,4,6,7,8,11,12,13,14.

Still awful no doubt though!

So?

The accusation is there is no passing. There has been plenty.

Even more now after Heat 13, with passing and repassing, with a Nicki exclusion thrown in for more entertainment.

Jepsen Jensen was also overtaken, he was off gate 1 in Heat 2, and Zagar passed him.

Now passing in heats 2,4,6,7,8,11,12,13,14.

Still awful no doubt though!

Yep!

So far I think this could be the worst of this seasons SGPs

The racing hasn't been the best, but not the worst either. The problem is the gates simply allow for advantage when you are on the inside.

Edited by mb1990
  • Like 1

I can't see what you are watching. Its not a good gp but we aren't allowed to say it because it's cardiff. Joe Screen has called it a trappers paradise and that the tractors are hoovering the track! But then what would he know!

• Like 3

Don't talk such utter absolute nonsense.

Then you're just trolling. There has been plenty of exciting racing.

Heat 16 another cracker till Batchelor fell.. 3 of them abreast.

How's it nonsense. It's personal opinion. If your happy with this then you are easily pleased. Can you remind me how many wins of the outside gates?

• Like 1