British Speedway Forum

Swindon Robins V Coventry Bees 26th May 2015

Somewhat over the top and not very intelligent reaction from Havelock. I somehow doubt "999 out of 1,000" supporters would have agreed that North should have been excluded. In reality it was a tough call that could have gone either way. He needs to think before he speaks.

That aside it was an enjoyable meeting and great to see a big crowd at Swindon tonight. Also good to see a track with plenty of grip.

Hope Hans makes a swift recovery, that was a nasty one.

• Like 2

Brilliant bees. Only lost by 4 after losing our no 1 and 2 exclusions. Will gladly take a point.

Main concern now is Han's injury 😞

I had to read this as I knew you would post sh1te!!!

Sergeant's error was totally his own.

Hans ran in to the side of Morris when he was ahead so should have been exc.

Garrity clearly made contact with Dak so correct decision.

I see you are still posting biased nonsense and are the most clueless poster on here.

• Like 2

Hope Hans gets well soon! Great to see a young Brit in Howarth continuing to improve. Don't know how anyone could tolerate Batch, if it isn't food poisoning he is looking down at his engine, he has such little fight in him on track.

Not sure about the exclusion myself, seemed very soft at this level of the sport to me. People moan about the lack of passing but then want a rider excluded when there is minimal contact at most, if everyone went down like that we would only race 20m in each heat! :lol:

Well done to Swindon on their win.

Garrity's dirt deflector clearly took Dak's leg away & as that's part of the bike it isn't a clear pass.

Right decision & for others to say it's a "homer" decision is clearly biased themselves:-)

I thought it was the right call.

Go piling into the corner like that and any contact at all and you're out. Not the first time I have seen Garrity do something like that, either.

Cracking meeting, Bees deserved a point.

'999 out of 1,000 would say its the wrong decision'

Havvy read the forum we are all disagreeing with you.

only the Swindon fans disagreeing from what I read. Speedways getting like football touch me and I will fall over. he touched him I agree but Not enough to bring him down
  • Like 1

Hope Hans gets well soon! Great to see a young Brit in Howarth continuing to improve. Don't know how anyone could tolerate Batch, if it isn't food poisoning he is looking down at his engine, he has such little fight in him on track.

Not sure about the exclusion myself, seemed very soft at this level of the sport to me. People moan about the lack of passing but then want a rider excluded when there is minimal contact at most, if everyone went down like that we would only race 20m in each heat! :lol:

Well done to Swindon on their win.

Pretty much how I feel about it. That said, Swindon fought back and deserved what they got. I can fall in to the one sided view sometimes, but they deserved the win. I felt sick, when Hans crashed and hopefully it's not too bad. We've been lucky with injuries so far this season.. Bees come away with a point. I'm happy about that..

Well done Swindon, it looked like a good night there :t:

Great win for the Rockinest ones tonight against the title favourites Cov,,, :t:

Such a shame that the northern wurzel cried like a baby about the lack of refereeing decisions going in his teams favour whilst they are currently walking the league...(no class)...

Morra continues to impress as did Kyle tonight, Zengi put in another good performance whilst Dak was an adequate guest for Killer, all we need now is for Troy to sort himself out and to get a proper NO 1 scoring...

Enjoyed the meeting, best on Sky so far this season...

Edited to add, best wishes to Hans, I hope he's not out for too long :t:

Edited by Yer Ropes
  • Like 1

I see you are still posting biased nonsense and are the most clueless poster on here.

Talk about biased posting !!

Agreed Sarjeant's error was his own as he just got too excited at the start of Ht 12 - fortunately for Swindon

Hans found himself the meat in the sandwich and was victim of a classic first bend bunching if ever there was one - as opposed to 'running into the side of Morris' as the poster put it!

Garrity and North - decision could have gone either way - even Dakota North said as much when interviewed so clearly not as 'clear' as the poster put it!

Anyways - good result for Robins despite having a non firing Batchelor on the night ( bet he was really pleased with Rosco's rant at him ! ) - at least he gave it a go for christ sake.

For Bees - went wrong with Harris finishing third in his 3rd ride and then James breaking the tapes - oh yeh and Kylmo not turning up but we'll forgive him given his previous matches so far! and then the Hans injury.

Let's hope Hans is not out too long as his average takes a tumble for June onwards and guest's to cover will be hard to find especially away and also at home to Poole next week as only Leicester and Kings Lynn are not riding on the night and Doyle won't fit ! Better to go with r/r I reckon but could've done with Hans v Poole on tele !!!

PS : Impressed with both youngsters Nick Morris and Kyle Howarth despite Ht 15.

Danny King continues his good form of late and deserves his GB call up.

Cheers - Onwards and upwards for the Bees !!

• Like 1

Except she showed no bias in her post,unlike you, merely stated facts. That Coventry lost their No 1 and had 2 exclusions and that was glad to take a pt.. as any Coventry fan would have been going into Heat 15!

No mention of whether the exclusions were fair or unfair is made.

A little too eager to further your personal vendetta and made yourself look a tad silly.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 5

Talk about biased posting !!

Agreed Sarjeant's error was his own as he just got too excited at the start of Ht 12 - fortunately for Swindon

Hans found himself the meat in the sandwich and was victim of a classic first bend bunching if ever there was one - as opposed to 'running into the side of Morris' as the poster put it!

Garrity and North - decision could have gone either way - even Dakota North said as much when interviewed so clearly not as 'clear' as the poster put it!

Anyways - good result for Robins despite having a non firing Batchelor on the night ( bet he was really pleased with Rosco's rant at him ! ) - at least he gave it a go for christ sake.

For Bees - went wrong with Harris finishing third in his 3rd ride and then James breaking the tapes - oh yeh and Kylmo not turning up but we'll forgive him given his previous matches so far! and then the Hans injury.

Let's hope Hans is not out too long as his average takes a tumble for June onwards and guest's to cover will be hard to find especially away and also at home to Poole next week as only Leicester and Kings Lynn are not riding on the night and Doyle won't fit ! Better to go with r/r I reckon but could've done with Hans v Poole on tele !!!

PS : Impressed with both youngsters Nick Morris and Kyle Howarth despite Ht 15.

Danny King continues his good form of late and deserves his GB call up.

Cheers - Onwards and upwards for the Bees !!

You will find I'm one of the least biased and blinkered posters on here my friend! I thought Cov had no chance of keeping this form up all season but the more I think about it the more I think it's yours to lose if the 2 draft boys stay fit. Good result for us tonight but if that's a 2 legged play off you lot are going home happy. Gonna be hard to beat when it comes down to aggregate scores over 2 meetings

I've seen Batch giving up all season for a variety of reasons so maybe the fact he kept his illness secret from Rosco was the final straw for him and the rant was needed to clear the air.

• Like 1

Except she showed no bias in her post,unlike you, merely stated facts. That Coventry lost their No 1 and had 2 exclusions and that was glad to take a pt.. as any Coventry fan would have been going into Heat 15!

No mention of whether the exclusions were fair or unfair is made.

A little too eager to further your personal vendetta and made yourself look a tad silly.

Thanks 👍🏻