British Speedway Forum

Chris Harris Classics.

Just read bombers interview after tampere. I didn't have my gating gloves on ??? No idea what that means as from what I have seen he has been wearing marigolds most of his career. Why oh why does he keep saying WE ? I know a lot of sportsman do it lennox lewis used to but I wish he would say ME. We are just finishing tiling a bathroom with no gloves.

Just read bombers interview after tampere. I didn't have my gating gloves on ??? No idea what that means as from what I have seen he has been wearing marigolds most of his career. Why oh why does he keep saying WE ? I know a lot of sportsman do it lennox lewis used to but I wish he would say ME. We are just finishing tiling a bathroom with no gloves.

A lot of the riders say we...Leigh Adams and Jason Crump both used to do it, they are referring to their team aren't they?

Last night I watched my dvd of the 2014 SWC event from Kings Lynn. To all Chris Harris knockers...watch this. I'm not sure I've seen him race better, and that includes Cardiff 2007. :t:

• Like 1

That will be from his book of quotes to the relevant question.He doesn't deviate much from the one-liners.

Last night I watched my dvd of the 2014 SWC event from Kings Lynn. To all Chris Harris knockers...watch this. I'm not sure I've seen him race better, and that includes Cardiff 2007. :t:

Apart from that heat where he went wide and left the door wide open for Ward to come through, he rode very well. Always said Bomber rides so much better when he's riding for GB rather than himself in the GPs.

• Like 2

Been a while since I have seen him miles behind. He's look better than some so far in the GP & recorded hardly any last places.

However I understand these topics aren't created for praise, just sad individuals who have nothing better to do than consistently look for fault in a rider even when he's doing very well.

I don't see posts like this started for any of the riders that do seem to have had a poor start to the season.

Not really sure why some people seem to have a personal grudge against him. 😴

• Like 1

Funny you should say that. I watched the 2010 league final at Poole on Sunday and Bomber was senational that night. top drawer racing.. .

• Like 2

I started this topic & can assure everyone i have nothing personal against mr harris ,just made an observation that's all . I didn't realise on a forum you weren't allowed to do that.

Of course personal opinions are allowed. Your personal opinion seems to be that we need anoter thread slagging the guy off.

He has never been a gater, and rode hard for his points on that dire gaters paradise track - so deserves utmost respect in my opinion.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...