British Speedway Forum

Ipswich Vs Glasgow Thursday 14th May 7.30 Pm

Back to the meeting , the weather forecasts are distinctly less than promising , at least 3 of the 4 I've checked basically predict rain , rain and more rain .

Please no , I canny take any more rain offs , especially not miles away

Back to the meeting , the weather forecasts are distinctly less than promising , at least 3 of the 4 I've checked basically predict rain , rain and more rain .

Should it go ahead however I would imagine it could well be a tight meeting with Glasgow at least getting something out of it , although a few of the Witches are likely to be feeling they have something to prove after their last home performance .

Should be a good one.

Please no , I canny take any more rain offs , especially not miles away

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2646057?day=3

I always find the BBC forecast to be the most accurate. Not a drop forecast on there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2646057?day=3

I always find the BBC forecast to be the most accurate. Not a drop forecast on there.

When you click on the link it shows heavy rain for Thursday ?? Did your eyes miss that day out ? It's the only bleeding day this week it is gonna be bad round here .

Edited by Super Blue

Just seen exactly the same as Super Blue looking like a rather wet Thurs

When you click on the link it shows heavy rain for Thursday ??

LOL you're right! It didn't when I sent the link I promise you, it had a completely dry day for Thursday.

Obviously changed since then and just goes to show that it constantly changes hour by hour.

LOL you're right! It didn't when I sent the link I promise you, it had a completely dry day for Thursday.

Obviously changed since then and just goes to show that it constantly changes hour by hour.

A bit like Shearer and baldyman. :P;)

• Like 1

What about the other fella at reserve is he injured?

Allsvenskan League fixtures on Thursday's Guest for him tomorrow night also as he is riding for his Elitserien club looks like his Swedish league fixtures are the priority here.

He know's more than us then.

Losing the will to live with speedway , rain off after rain off , this one's not riding as it's the Tunisian Best Pairs or something equally as trivial . Stadiums being used for the East Anglian tiddlywinks championship and someone just notices that we cant have the speedway 5 days before we're due to roll up .

Really losing patience with it all

• Like 3

Losing the will to live with speedway , rain off after rain off , this one's not riding as it's the Tunisian Best Pairs or something equally as trivial . Stadiums being used for the East Anglian tiddlywinks championship and someone just notices that we cant have the speedway 5 days before we're due to roll up .

Really losing patience with it all

Just get Pish*d Bruv it will all seem better then again maybe not.

To be fair I don't think anybody is going to be riding , every single weather forecast has a humongous amount of the wet stuff moving across southern England throughout the whole day .

Usually you can gain some optimism if you look hard enough but I certainly can't find any !