British Speedway Forum

Lakeside V Coventry Friday 1/5/15

YOU feel sorry for me? Bwhahahah

How do you know I was referrring to you. Why would you want two accounts anyway...?

Might have something to do with the fact you were replying to a post about me and quoted it (sigh)

I don't want more than one account but if it makes you feel happy to assume I have then carry on till your hearts content 😆

would someone confirm that this starts at 8pm? Also, what time do the gates open? Thanks

The 'main event' does indeed get underway at 8pm BUT there's three Junior Demonstration Races starting at 7.30pm. Gates normally open circa 6.15pm and there's a very large car park you can drive into earlier than that.

Might have something to do with the fact you were replying to a post about me and quoted it (sigh)

I don't want more than one account but if it makes you feel happy to assume I have then carry on till your hearts content

How do you know that post from True Bee was about you. If the cap fits eh? :D

YOU feel sorry for me? Bwhahahaha

How do you know I was referrring to you. Why would you want two accounts anyway...?

I love it Jacques are you a woman ? are you a drag queen? are you a man? pis... myself laughing.Chuffed others on here can see you for what you really are, total POISON in my book.Would not be so bad if you knew anything about Speedway for me me you are pretty limited on that subject.
  • Like 1

I love it Jacques are you a woman ? are you a drag queen? are you a man? pis... myself laughing.Chuffed others on here can see you for what you really are, total POISON in my book.Would not be so bad if you knew anything about Speedway for me me you are pretty limited on that subject.

Oh Sid... :D

so are a lot of people on here

I would disagree! She can be quite direct/blunt at times but that's about it

• Like 1

I would disagree! She can be quite direct/blunt at times but that's about it

As you know only too well, not for a long time now though for some reason, maybe you've mellowed :D;)

Not that I worry one bit about anything Sidney says. He's hilarious, that's about it.

Come on Hans Anderson, please show me how wrong I have been in criticising your inept performances ( well in the Coventry bees colours anyway ) I am quite happy to apologise for my messages and Infact will donate 10 quid to a kids charity - will provide evidence too - if you score over 10 on Friday night. For a man of you potential should not be a problem.

• Like 4

Come on Hans Anderson, please show me how wrong I have been in criticising your inept performances ( well in the Coventry bees colours anyway ) I am quite happy to apologise for my messages and Infact will donate 10 quid to a kids charity - will provide evidence too - if you score over 10 on Friday night. For a man of you potential should not be a problem.

He's not likely to see this though..

The 'main event' does indeed get underway at 8pm BUT there's three Junior Demonstration Races starting at 7.30pm. Gates normally open circa 6.15pm and there's a very large car park you can drive into earlier than that.

Thanks for clarifying that, much appreciated, looking forward to a good match tomorrow.

• Like 1