British Speedway Forum

Lakeside V Coventry Friday 1/5/15

If you are going to use facts best check they are correct.

Danny King has been riding in the no 3 position prior to last night and has averaged 6.36 dropping 0.38 off his starting average.

However what has been more beneficial to the Bees is that his away average is 6.40 whilst Kennett has an away average of 4.21.

The GSA's effective on 1st May ( in other words the current one) lists Danny as 5.58,,that is also his average stated in the programme. Do the sums. 5.58 is more than 0.38 lower than 6.74.

Frankly I'd not want the cheating, heat 15 bottling, rubbish at most away track Kennett anywhere near my team. The suggestion that a guy who in the past has averaged 8+ twice who's now on 7.xx is not in decline is slightly baffling.

Holder, Zagar, and NKI have dropped their averages, which hardly suggests they are in decline. Averages fluctuate, riders have good spells and bad. A rider who is increasing his average is by definition going through an improving spell. Not a difficult concept.

None of that is the issue in this line of discussion. The point was about Kennet supposedly being in decline when the fact is he has increased his starting avererage significantly. Which ever way you look at it that is not a decline.

Silencer gate is irrelevant . He got caught with an illegal silencer and served a ban. No dispute on those facts.

Not sure why you picked on my post, but it's definitely in line with the discussion. West'amboy, a Lakeside fan, brought it up earlier and I was making reference to it.

The GSA's effective on 1st May ( in other words the current one) lists Danny as 5.58,,that is also his average stated in the programme. Do the sums. 5.58 is more than 0.38 lower than 6.74.

Holder, Zagar, and NKI have dropped their averages, which hardly suggests they are in decline. Averages fluctuate, riders have good spells and bad. A rider who is increasing his average is by definition going through an improving spell. Not a difficult concept.

Must be the team that's in decline then :wink:

10 points from 10 meetings suggests this. Not a difficult concept either :wink:

The only sums I am interested in are what Danny King is doing for the Bees and from 39 rides he has scored 62 pts which is 6.36

Still, you keep backing your one track perennial cheating pony

Edited by double_O
  • Like 1

Not sure why you picked on my post, but it's definitely in line with the discussion. West'amboy, a Lakeside fan, brought it up earlier and I was making reference to it.

Oh that was ages ago. I probabably see more of the pits than most who have commented on here. Cant comment on Garrity butquite honestly Edward does seem very much a team man on and off track than people have been saying .Can't speak for his days at Brandon. Until this year the keyboard warriors have had some pretty harsh things about Bombers attitude and been wrong another really nice bloke that has been slagged off for all the wrong reasons. Most riders are much different than the "experts "on here try to tell us. Ed is Ok, as are most of the others. Most of the awful ones don't ride n this country anymore. Ed gets a lot of stick that is OTT.

See what I mean about keyboard warriors going OTT with the abuse and name calling?

• Like 1

The only sums I am interested in are what Danny King is doing for the Bees and from 39 rides he has scored 62 pts which is 6.36

Oh that was ages ago. I probabably see more of the pits than most who have commented on here. Cant comment on Garrity butquite honestly Edward does seem very much a team man on and off track than people have been saying .Can't speak for his days at Brandon. Until this year the keyboard warriors have had some pretty harsh things about Bombers attitude and been wrong another really nice bloke that has been slagged off for all the wrong reasons. Most riders are much different than the "experts "on here try to tell us. Ed is Ok, as are most of the others. Most of the awful ones don't ride n this country anymore. Ed gets a lot of stick that is OTT.

See what I mean about keyboard warriors going OTT with the abuse and name calling?

I'd say it depends on truth and lies...

Oh him, he's the king of moronic statements....

Yeah, unfortunate that I do give a damn. If you happy that an alleged number 1 can produce displays like he is, plus gets away with it too and you happy with that, then good luck to you Jacques. Hans Anderson is currently proving a horror show more than the fairy tale - its a massively watered down league and he still produces excrement.

Yeah, unfortunate that I do give a damn. If you happy that an alleged number 1 can produce displays like he is, plus gets away with it too and you happy with that, then good luck to you Jacques. Hans Anderson is currently proving a horror show more than the fairy tale - its a massively watered down league and he still produces excrement.

Deary me..Point proved! :icon_smile_clown:

Of course I'm not happy, I don't imagine he is. He should be knocking in big scores. But in case you haven't noticed we are top of the league and are beating most teams whilst he " produces excrement" . That means that at the moment the team are covering for him, so no need to go OTT about it. :rolleyes:

He say's he's having severe bike issues and has no power, which I'm sure he can get sorted...

• Like 1

"Morning Noel, I'd like to swap Michael Bech please".

"And what would you want for him"?

"Can we do a swap please for Hans Andersen"?

"Failing that, we'd take a Stylophone, an Etch-a-Sketch, or 10 Marvel comics". ;)

Edited by The Voice Of Reason
  • Like 1