British Speedway Forum

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

provide proof you have , it's easy to do. Over to you.

Actually I have my own bike and was sliding at Stoke today! Happy to class myself as a pure amateur so at least one of us has declared their ability.

I too have lined up against world class riders in the amateur scene.

I certainly wouldn't big up my part tho unlike the pretend riding troll.

If you really want proof I was at Stoke today check my message on the Stoke Facebook page tonight!

some of us have the back up.

Next thing your be saying your quicker than me around loomer road hehe that would split my sides with laughter.

Sadly norbold for some to behave in the manner you dislike is part of their enjoyment of being part of this forum. I used to debate with them - which is what they wanted. Now I just read their Posts and make no response to them. :icon_smile_clown:

Is that a promise?

Next thing your be saying your quicker than me around loomer road hehe that would split my sides with laughter.

Are you suggesting SteveBrum is lying?

Edited by Wackie
  • Like 1

Maybe its time you and your old pal Norbold sod off this forum then and go and do something else with your spare, albeit precious remaining time left.

You really are a boring old goat, nobody likes you, why do you come

On this forum? Knobend

Is your reply not a classic form of bullying ? Think you should be ashamed of yourself and any decent mod should have you removed as bullies like you need removing.

• Like 2

So the guy who is constantly preaching how much respect should be given to anyone who is brave enough to put their leg over a speedway bike and race.... resorts to mocking someone who has done just that.

That's pretty much every ounce of integrity you had remaining out of the window.

• Like 4

Is your reply not a classic form of bullying ? Think you should be ashamed of yourself and any decent mod should have you removed as bullies like you need removing.

No its the truth.

Which sadly you wouldnt know if it spat you in the face, Knobert

• Like 1

happy to challenge you to a race, just need to put your name down. Assuming you actually have a speedway name. (not from fantasy I mean)

Generous if anything (sorry Steve!).

I preferred the original comment!
  • Like 4

This is why I joined this Forum over 12 years ago. For the intelligent incisive interesting discussions. Disagreements, yes, but always carried out in a friendly respectful manner with a bit of light-hearted banter. No personal insults, no nasty comments. A nice friendly forum where people could express their views and opinions without fear of ridicule. Where you could engage in differences of opinion in an open friendly manner. Where all views were listened to respectfully, even if people didn't agree with them. Where we could engage in good open honest discussion in an adult manner with no name-calling and no attempts to belittle others who held different views.

Oh, hang on a minute........

Sadly norbold for some to behave in the manner you dislike is part of their enjoyment of being part of this forum. I used to debate with them - which is what they wanted. Now I just read their Posts and make no response to them. :icon_smile_clown:

Maybe its time you and your old pal Norbold sod off this forum then and go and do something else with your spare, albeit precious remaining time left.

You really are a boring old goat, nobody likes you, why do you come

On this forum? Knobend

At last - the so-called voice of reason by a person who knows how to conduct a debate. Well done Pinny! :icon_smile_clown:

So far Gavan and I have been accused of being the same person :rofl:

Now John Leslie and Darcy's Onion are being accused of being the same person :rofl::rofl:

Well I have one for you....

I reckon robert72 and starman are the same person as they're both as thick as pig sh!t, both post like a 10 year old, both make ridiculously stupid statements, both contradict themselves and both are not man enough to answer questions posted to them. Pretty conclusive I'd say :t:

Anyone ever seen Sidney and b Witcher in the same room? Pretty sure they are the same poster.FACT
  • Like 3

Steve The Troll Brum King of The Trolls

Is he speaking to you or Steve the troll Brum as your both trolls.

I do agree with you that chris4gillian loves his own voice as not many listen to him.

:rofl::rofl: :rofl:

Try reading some other threads...I think you'll find nobody extracting the urine out of me, unlike you constantly. And the fact that you've actually replied to the other forum plonker and called him a troll is HILARIOUS!!

Oh and YES, Tai will not only ride but he will lead Team GB next week. So come on robert72, give me your usual bile as that statement is FACT not my opinion and there is nothing you can say to change that!

What proof have you got I had a fake speedway career ?

What proof have you got that you actually HAD a speedway career..????????? That's the £10K question. The question you will not answer!!

happy to challenge you to a race, just need to put your name down. Assuming you actually have a speedway name. (not from fantasy I mean)

I preferred the original comment!

Come on the robert72, have you got the balls? Then again I know the answer even before you read Steve's challenge.

• Like 2

A speedway rider is totally different to someone who has rode a speedway bike!!!

I had a bike in my youth, would I class myself as an ex speedway rider, don't be daft. If Robert72 s comments are the truth then I was way worse than him. Scared the life out of me and im still road biking nearly 40 years on!!

• Like 1

Ironically, this argument is just going round in circles.

Robert72: I'm an ex-speedway rider.

Everyone: OK prove it.

Robert72: no you prove I'm not.

Everyone: no you prove you are

Repeat until death.

You can, usually, prove something which happened, it's more difficult to prove something which didn't.

10 more posts to go guys..clowns.

Edited by Starman2006