British Speedway Forum

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

British Champion Won the best race of the night and got the biggest cheer.

Tai should be left out of team GB for the sake of the future of British speedway.

Biggest cheer of the night was for our great world champion on presentation and when he won his final race.

Glad that Danny did well, but Tai is ten levels above.

Our natural captain. Plus Rosco has already confirmed Woffy is the only certainty right now.

Best get some more hankies to wipe the tears away.

What a rider.

• Like 2

Ive no problem with him riding , why would I ? He's our best rider , until he decides not to ride we pick him . You don't have to like someone to admire or respect their talent or ability

• Like 1

Biggest cheer of the night was for our great world champion on presentation and when he won his final race.

That's funny as I swear I saw him come 2nd in his final race Not win it.

A Great British world champion would take part in the British final.

Simple question.

Do you want Team GB to win the WTC ?

If the answer is yes don't you think that we should pick the best possible side available, and if we pick the best side Tai has to be included.

I saw the interview tonight with Rosco and you are going to be disappointed because he is going with Tai and he also said that he was very impressed with Tai passion for riding for Team GB and wanting to moving things forward on a more professional approach.

One other thing Tai did say tonight was that he felt that Danny King had earned his place, and called upon Rosco to pick him.

• Like 3

His final qualifying heat, not the final.

A decent fan wouldn't be a bigot because he has tattoos, but then we know what a hypocrite you are.

Simple question.

If the answer is yes don't you think that we should pick the best possible side available, and if we pick the best side Tai has to be included.

I saw the interview tonight with Rosco and you are going to be disappointed because he is going with Tai and he also said that he was very impressed with Tai passion for riding for Team GB and wanting to moving things forward on a more professional approach.

One other thing Tai did say tonight was that he felt that Danny King had earned his place, and called upon Rosco to pick him.

Yes to try but without Tai.
  • Like 1

His final qualifying heat, not the final.

A decent fan wouldn't be a bigot because he has tattoos, but then we know what a hypocrite you are.

But you said his final race which clearly you were wrong which is the norm with your posts

Simple question.

Yes I would like team GB to win but I also want British speedway to do the right thing for the future and leaving tai out is the right thing.

Edited by robert72

British Champion Won the best race of the night and got the biggest cheer.

Tai should be left out of team GB for the sake of the future of British speedway.

I endorse that comment robert72. :approve:

Jesus is there a lesser endorsement on here

I will ask my local priest to contact Our Lord for a verdict on your question.

Edited by Guest

No, we don't include him because he doesn't race here and he embarrases us.

speak for yourself please.

He doesn't embarrass me. I'm quite proud of his world titles.

• Like 1

He may not embarrass you but he definitely embarrasses British Speedway.

So you applaud tai for it then, you don't see he again let British speedway down.

In your opinion, or have I missed a BSPA/SCB statement confirming that as a fact?

• Like 1

He may not embarrass you but he definitely embarrasses British Speedway.

So say a small band of narrow minded bigoted fans on this forum..He doesn't embarrass me or the thousands of fans cheering Him on yesterday..Roll on World Championship no 3 and many more..Go Woffy!

• Like 1

But it's clearly Not just my opinion but many others as you know.

So what your saying is that your fine with what tai knowingly said yesterday

Still opinions and not facts.

And, yes, I'm fine with what Tai said yesterday I don't get upset or offended everytime I hear an expletive, they're just a words afterall and Tai's comment yesterday wasn't said with any malice.