British Speedway Forum

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

I respect everyone who has had ago at riding speedway and people like you have the nerve to knock those for trying yet you haven't done it.

Maybe now you will stop your silly remarks.

I will let you know when I speak to tai and what is said I don't need to hide behind a mask.

Proven wrong on what ?

Misguided that really hurt my sides laughing, another classic but stupid remark from you but it's expected.

So you do plan to speak to Tai then?

Now, there's potential for a fantastic fund raising idea here.

Robert72 is clearly very passionate, and rightly so, about the Ben Fund, lets get a Go Fund Me page or something going and sponsor his "Time with Tai" to be recorded. All proceeds going to the fund. Tai will be doing a bit for the cause, but the real star and winner is going to be Robert.

Being this will be a charity event, and Robert72 is an ex-rider who shouldn't really have to pay to enter any speedway stadium in the country we should make sure a ticket for the SWC is provided too.

Come on Robert72, lead by example, this could be great for the Ben Fund!

• Like 9

I respect everyone who has had ago at riding speedway and people like you have the nerve to knock those for trying yet you haven't done it.

Maybe now you will stop your silly remarks.

Silly remarks ?

I only speak the truth when it comes to discussing your "career". I think you are perhaps the only "rider" who i have knocked for trying to ride speedway tho.

Let me know if you ever venture down to London btw, i would love to meet a legend like you and have a chat..

What would we do without old Gustix telling us stuff?

Will the team be announced the day before ?

Now, there's potential for a fantastic fund raising idea here.

Robert72 is clearly very passionate, and rightly so, about the Ben Fund, lets get a Go Fund Me page or something going and sponsor his "Time with Tai" to be recorded. All proceeds going to the fund. Tai will be doing a bit for the cause, but the real star and winner is going to be Robert.

Being this will be a charity event, and Robert72 is an ex-rider who shouldn't really have to pay to enter any speedway stadium in the country we should make sure a ticket for the SWC is provided too.

Come on Robert72, lead by example, this could be great for the Ben Fund!

You started off ok but you soon lost your credibility and it became complete worthless twaddle

Silly remarks ?

I only speak the truth when it comes to discussing your "career". I think you are perhaps the only "rider" who i have knocked for trying to ride speedway tho.

Let me know if you ever venture down to London btw, i would love to meet a legend like you and have a chat..

My sides are splitting with laughter why you think I would want to meet you,

You started off ok but you soon lost your credibility and it became complete worthless twaddle

That pretty much sums up your now obsessive like input on this thread!

Come on, time to put up or shut up. You've been given the opportunity to ask Tai directly the questions you want answers to, make the most of the opportunity and do something good with it too. Sponsoring the meet up to be recorded for the Ben Fund could raise a fair bit.

It's a win, win opportunity, you get to ask your questions, Tai's doing a bit for British Speedway and the Ben Fund profits from it all.

• Like 6

My sides are splitting with laughter why you think I would want to meet you,

I didn't ask if you wanted to meet me - read the post properly. I said i'd love to meet you.

I echo Wackie's post aswell - you need to put up or shut up here.

That pretty much sums up your now obsessive like input on this thread!

Come on, time to put up or shut up. You've been given the opportunity to ask Tai directly the questions you want answers to, make the most of the opportunity and do something good with it too. Sponsoring the meet up to be recorded for the Ben Fund could raise a fair bit.

It's a win, win opportunity, you get to ask your questions, Tai's doing a bit for British Speedway and the Ben Fund profits from it all.

Out of interest have you personally agreed it with tai ?

Oh dear. We've stumbled at the first hurdle.

No, I'm afraid there's no formal agreement with Tai at this stage, I'm sure his friend Darren could ask if he's up for it though if you are?

Really is a win, win situation.

Oh dear. We've stumbled at the first hurdle.

No, I'm afraid there's no formal agreement with Tai at this stage, I'm sure his friend Darren could ask if he's up for it though if you are?

Really is a win, win situation.

So your talking twaddle again as you personally don't even know tai but you are trying to make plans for him and I to meet lol

http://www.speedwaygb.co/news.php?extend.30724

Final at Belle Vue on Saturday July 30.

We are now on countdown to the Final.

What would we do without old Gustix telling us stuff?

I posted this so that we kept in mind how close we are to the big day and also TW has been specifically named in the Link.

Will he go with Lambert possibly at number 5

Re your response robert72: can you clarify who else you mean in regard to Lambert?

Edited by Guest

Re your response robert72: can you clarify who else you mean in regard to Lambert?

Who on earth could be potentially choosing lambert at 5 in the context of a discussion of team gb. I would have said Roy Hodgson but seems hes out of work. So i reckon it was Jose Mourinho he meant. Edited by waihekeaces1