British Speedway Forum

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

Darren couldn't afford my fees to video it so that not going to happen, maybe Darren can get a number of questions on here from fans and do a video of him answering them.

If I see him after the meeting on Saturday I will speak to him.

Of course you will. Not.

You've been given the opportunity to make good on all your boasts, you've bottled it.

Simply a fraud.

• Like 1

You can ask him

1) why he couldn't be bothered to ride in the British final and made weak excuses

2) why he didn't ride in the Ben fund

3) why is he seen singing the Aussie anthem but not the British

4) when is he adding a British flag tattoo as he loves the country that much.

5) does he think he deserves a team gb places after missing the British final

6) does it worry him that fans are upset he devalued the British final

7) what happened to the training schools ?

Of course you will. Not.

You've been given the opportunity to make good on all your boasts, you've bottled it.

Simply a fraud.

You really are silly if you believe what your twaddle.

Jesus Pm'd me the other day to say keep up the good work.. he wouldnt post on here because he will loose his anonymity

I bet you believe he really did as you believe most things Edited by robert72

You can ask him

1) why he couldn't be bothered to ride in the British final and made weak excuses

I can ask him :blink:

You turned into a nervous wreck all of a sudden?

We've been getting the big 'I am' for weeks now and all of a sudden you want all the questions asked by other people :rofl:

free-scared-smileys-398.gif

• Like 1

I can ask him :blink:

You turned into a nervous wreck all of a sudden?

We've been getting the big 'I am' for weeks now and all of a sudden you want all the questions asked by other people :rofl:

free-scared-smileys-398.gif

No I am heading out now and won't be back till later, not sure phone will do it.

But if I see him After the GP I will ask him.

You can ask him

I bet you believe he really did as you believe most things

Love those words.

91 pages banging on about one subject, and you are give the perfect opportunity to get your questions answered and you want someone to do it for you.

Priceless.

• Like 4

I have more important things to do later... Cymru am byth.....but should anyone feel the inclination they could ask Tai if he thinks it's slightly disrespectful to his British fans to be content just to get to the final in Cardiff and not say with passion (a la Wales) I'm gonna win it for the nation *insert appropriate smilie*

• Like 1

I gather that not many do think on here and by the remarks don't get why the sport is in a real mess

That's another thread, absolutely nothing to do with Woffy why the sports in a mess.

You can ask him

I bet you believe he really did as you believe most things

No. YOU can ask him.

YOUR questions.

You've bottled it though haven't you. Hiding behind a keyboard.

FRAUD.

The funny part is I have a number of people who agree with my views but won't post for the worry of abuse but they have PM me to say they agree.

Seriously? You used the same excuse when nobody supported your views on Darcy Ward.

The faceless hordes who support you, but for some strange reason never post that support.

1) we laughed because what you are saying is utter rubbish and you will be THE ONLY person who will ever say that to him becasue everyone else that is near him will be star struck.. as i still am when i am around him i DJ and get attention but he attention is unreal.. look at the world pairs.. he was there not riding in the crowd signing autographs.. if people hated him would they do that..

2) he has a dual nationality if i had spent a huge proportion of my life in another country i would love it also if i was brought up in another country... i think the fact he is riding as a Brit shows he is devoted.. he could have chosen Australia and he would of had a GP slot as it has proven he has what it takes to be world champ.. and his choice to ride for GB wasnt because he would get a wild card.. the choice was made well before that.. i spoke to him first in 2006 when i gave the whole woffinden family a guided tour of Plymouth and had them at my house although he was a visiting rider.. he told me then i will be a world champ one day and bring it to the UK that was 10 years ago..

3) its a business to him and with any business you want it to be the best.. he doesnt do it just for the love although it helps and he has many many fans.. his merchadise sells out over and over he has kids painting pictures of him on walls he is an icon to younger riders in this sport.. enough said on that i think..

4) he doesnt want to emulate anyone Tai is Tai.. he is the world champion TWICE.. think that out passes mark loram.. although Gavan will be happy you mentioned him..

i look forward to meeting you on the 30th and having the discussion with Tai.. until then i wont reply to you any further.. as its a waste of time as you just dont listen...

Sorry to correct you but Tai Woffinden does not have duel nationality . Gavan has told us that a thousand times

Jesus Pm'd me the other day to say keep up the good work.. he wouldnt post on here because he will loose his anonymity

Is Our Lord involved in this as well? :unsure:

Edited by Guest

Sorry to correct you but Tai Woffinden does not have duel nationality . Gavan has told us that a thousand times

If I had spent most of my younger life in another country I wouldnt just forget it.. I would embrace it for sure and its what he does and why shouldn't he..

Is Our Lord involved in this as well? :unsure:

Yeah awesome isn't it

That's another thread, absolutely nothing to do with Woffy why the sports in a mess.

Being a British world champion and doing nothing in Britain is not really helping the sport.

How do we know you're telling the truth? Prove it.

Read the previous pages and you will see I am not the only one who feels tai let down by tai so I guess I am not on my own

If Gavan says then it has to be true ;)

Seriously? You used the same excuse when nobody supported your views on Darcy Ward.

The faceless hordes who support you, but for some strange reason never post that support.

A lot of people supported my view on Darcy and I was sadly proved right by the words of Darcy.

A lot of people supported my view on Darcy and I was sadly proved right by the words of Darcy.

You'll have to refresh my memory about your "view on Darcy". I just seem to remember you banging on about the need for an announcement about the exact nature of his injuries.