British Speedway Forum

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

Have it your way, but i wonder who will be first to pass the 5000 mark. None of you know when to give up, you'l just keep arguing the toss. Your like a bunch of school kids. Act your ages not your shoe sizes, if thats at all posible..

“ow look at me, please someone look at me”…..

I am going to enjoy the emotional struggle you have not replying to this post…..because you know what it makes you if you reply….an eejit (bigger eejit) because you will be doing the exact thing you are accusing others of….you have literally already done it.

:lol::lol:

• Like 1

“ow look at me, please someone look at me”…..

I am going to enjoy the emotional struggle you have not replying to this post…..because you know what it makes you if you reply….an eejit (bigger eejit) because you will be doing the exact thing you are accusing others of….you have literally already done it.

:lol::lol:

Are you really that stupid, or do you practice.

that is the best selection of posts i have seen on this thread..

Robert72 has a new pal haha

No im not his pal. But its all now rather repetitive and the thread is going nowhere. He's clearly made his point, and others have made there's. Surely enough is enough otherwise it will reach 5000 meaningless posts.

No im not his pal. But its all now rather repetitive and the thread is going nowhere. He's clearly made his point, and others have made there's. Surely enough is enough otherwise it will reach 5000 meaningless posts.

one day he may realise what he is saying is stupid.. i do admit i feel like i am hitting my head against a brick wall.. but other than that he is.... i will stop there.

How many people go to athletics ? How many go to watch diving ? How many go to watch a boxing match ?

The ones I named are household names, tai isn't

:rofl:

This surpasses anything even Starman has EVER come up with!

Has tai rode in the Ben fund as World Champion or does he think he is too big for it now.

Yes he has.

So that's put that one to bed.

Now, if you'd gone along and supported the Ben Fund you would already know that wouldn't you? Seeing it was at your local track Leicester.

• Like 2

:rofl:

This surpasses anything even Starman has EVER come up with!

Yes he has.

So that's put that one to bed.

Now, if you'd gone along and supported the Ben Fund you would already know that wouldn't you? Seeing it was at your local track Leicester.

so what has he got now...

he didnt ride in the British Final.. we all know why...

and he doesnt ride in the league over here... again we know the reason for that as well..

SO HE HAS NOTHING.... hahaha

He has absolutely nothing because you've ended it.

All the questions he keeps asking can be answered by one person, Tai Woffinden.

You've offered him the opportunity to go along, ask his questions and film it.

Robert72 has been called out and it's up to him now to back up everything he has said on this thread.

• Like 1

Don’t worry precious, even though you haven’t posted much on this thread people haven’t forgot robert72 isn't the only eejit on this forum.

So you think I am an idiot for expecting top riders to support a very worthy fund for British riders in wheelchairs, you really need to stop thinking as your thoughts are silly.

So you think I am an idiot for expecting top riders to support a very worthy fund for British riders in wheelchairs, you really need to stop thinking as your thoughts are silly.

He has supported it. If you'd bothered supporting it yourself you'd have known that.

However, if you want to bring 'idiot' into it, he's a couple of VERY valid reasons why you fit the bill.

Believing Athletics, Tennis and Boxing are 'smaller' than speedway.

Believing Tai is 'badly advised' whilst at the same time telling us he is a multi millionaire... by the age of 25 I might add, starting from a caravan and nothing else.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

so what has he got now...

he didnt ride in the British Final.. we all know why...

and he doesnt ride in the league over here... again we know the reason for that as well..

SO HE HAS NOTHING.... hahaha

Ohhhhhhhhh yes he has.........

The Aussie tattoo & how it should be lasered off and replaced with a British one. Until then he's showing no commitment to GB.

That's right in'it Rob72 huh huh huh. Right in'i in'i huh huh huh :lol:

Plus the not singing and chatting over the National Anthem (that I can't at all be assed to sing myself because it's sh!+) huh huh huh :lol:

Bloody plastic Brit free-ashamed-smileys-705.gif

Robert72 has been called out and it's up to him now to back up everything he has said on this thread.

Darren couldn't afford my fees to video it so that not going to happen, maybe Darren can get a number of questions on here from fans and do a video of him answering them.

If I see him after the meeting on Saturday I will speak to him.

So then Robert72 what time shall we meet up and i will make sure Tai is ready for it.. hopefully the interview will squash every arguement you bring up..

ask him about the tattoo though please.. as i think that will add a bit of spice to it..

are you sure you are not the wealdstone Raider of speedway..... YOU GOT NO FANS...

Darren couldn't afford my fees to video it so that not going to happen, maybe Darren can get a number of questions on here from fans and do a video of him answering them.

If I see him after the meeting on Saturday I will speak to him.

bowing out.. you said you will go to him and ask the questions to his face i am offering you that facility other than that you wont do it.... what is that about a fee... will you donate that the Ben Fund ???

you are now going back on your word.. shows you are a TROLL

Edited by Dazzafl

So then Robert72 what time shall we meet up and i will make sure Tai is ready for it.. hopefully the interview will squash every arguement you bring up..

ask him about the tattoo though please.. as i think that will add a bit of spice to it..

are you sure you are not the wealdstone Raider of speedway..... YOU GOT NO FANS...

The funny part is I have a number of people who agree with my views but won't post for the worry of abuse but they have PM me to say they agree. Edited by robert72
  • Like 1

The funny part is I have a number of people who agree with my views but won't post for the worry of abuse but they have PM me to say they agree.

Jesus Pm'd me the other day to say keep up the good work.. he wouldnt post on here because he will loose his anonymity

• Like 6