British Speedway Forum

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

I just don't get why anyone would want to take a dog into an enclosed speedway stadium but saying that I saw someone carrying a huge stuffed lion into Leicester speedway but that did make me smile.

And that's the only thing that I agree with him on.

This is a disgraceful post and rightly reported.

Gavan showing himself up completely. Ban deserving.

Have you only just landed in this thread? That post was mild compared some of what's gone on in here.

Why on earth would you report someone for a post that has absolutely nothing to do with you?

This is a disgraceful post and rightly reported.

Gavan showing himself up completely. Ban deserving.

Sadly Steve it's the same with Gavan who is constantly abusive to those he doesn't agree with and turns nasty as you have seen.

Have you only just landed in this thread? That post was mild compared some of what's gone on in here.

Why on earth would you report someone for a post that has absolutely nothing to do with you?

So if you walked down a street and saw someone attacked you wouldn't report it ?

It has to do with everyone ...it's a shocking post and has no place on a forum

Edited by orion

twit . t0sser. vermin. pond life

or just a thick pig ignorant troll who gets off on poking fun at forum members deceased family members.

TAI PULLED OUT OF THE SEMI FINALS NOT THE FINAL.................PR1CK

NOW EFF OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really don't do yourself any favours old son. :(

• Like 1

Nothing to do with me? So its a free for all being abusive as you like without moderation?

It certainly does have something to do with me when I read posts like that. What happened to attack the post and not the poster?

The forum is meant to be moderated therefore posts like that absolutely need to be reported. Gavan has done this before and had time out. This time its even worse. He hasn't learnt from the first time he was banned.

Whilst it may be ok for some on here to bully and verbally attack other members whose opinion differs from their own, in my opinion posts like that are completely unacceptable and clearly against the rules of the forum. People who think it acceptable are no better than the person who made the abusive post in the first place.

I am not defending anything Robert72 has or has not said, yet this post from Gavan is a disgrace.

• Like 2

Sadly Steve it's the same with Gavan who is constantly abusive to those he doesn't agree with and turns nasty as you have seen.

So if you walked down a street and saw someone attacked you wouldn't report it ?

It depends, if I was 100% certain that the 'victim' of the attack had been baiting the 'assailant' for weeks and I was satisfied that he deserved everything he was getting, then no I wouldn't report it.

I'll give you this robert, you certainly know how to cause a sh1tstorm

It has to do with everyone ...it's a shocking post and has no place on a forum

Well at least it was coherent.

You really don't do yourself any favours old son. :(

He needs a lengthy ban. Im sorry but his language is discusting. Everytime a poster disagree's with him he goes into a verbal attack.

There is no place for that on this forum.

We all get heated, but thats way over the top..

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

He needs a lengthy ban. Im sorry but his language is discusting. Everytime a poster disagree's with him he goes into a verbal attack.

There is no place for that on this forum.

We all get heated, but thats way over the top..

Sadly Gavan has been doing this to a number of posters for awhile and has really crossed the line for his foul language and threats.

We all don't agree on everything posted but using foul language is wrong.

Sadly Gavan has been doing this to a number of posters for awhile and has really crossed the line for his foul language and threats.

We all don't agree on everything posted but using foul language is wrong.

I agree that maybe Gavan went over the top, but I do think that you play your part, goading and mocking his family that are no longer here around to defend themselves is as low as you can get.

• Like 1

I agree that maybe Gavan went over the top, but I do think that you play your part, goading and mocking his family that are no longer here around to defend themselves is as low as you can get.

I agree with your first part and it became constant every time I posted or anyone he didn't agree with got verball abuse which was wrong.

I was not mocking his family at all it was aimed at him knowing mark loram and how but that was simply a reaction to the vile abuse he gave to me and it was constant vile abuse on a daily basis that you thought was ok and until SS picked up on it nothing was mentioned by you or others about his language.

I thought that was mild considering what Tai may have said to you Robert

Hehe I honestly don't think tai would say anything strong as he should understand he has let down the British fans by pulling out of the British final and would be stupid to fire abuse back at those angry he pulled out.

However I bet the real racers who took part in the British final were angry with him too as they were robbed of racing a current British world champion and beating him, Will people look back and say king only won it as tai didn't ride.

I am sure that would of crossed Danny King mind and Danny will be out to beat him when they meet on Saturday and I hope he does.

I've never been a fan of Tai. I didn't like the way he got fast forwarded into the GP series and I loathed the "Woffy,Woffy,Woffy" hero worship he got from the Shouty twins. Certainly when he was younger he came across as a "Charmless Nurk" (copywright Norman Stanley Fletcher) when interviewed.

But I hope he goes through the card on Saturday and the fans at Cardiff wave their flags in his honour, because maybe, maybe we could then put this bloody thread to bed.

Edit: And I hope he doesn't sing that poxy National Anthem either.

Edited by salty
  • Like 1

I've never been a fan of Tai. I didn't like the way he got fast forwarded into the GP series and I loathed the "Woffy,Woffy,Woffy" hero worship he got from the Shouty twins. Certainly when he was younger he came across as a "Charmless Nurk" (copywright Norman Stanley Fletcher) when interviewed.

But I hope he goes through the card on Saturday and the fans at Cardiff wave their flags in his honour, because maybe, maybe we could then put this bloody thread to bed.

Edit: And I hope he doesn't sing that poxy National Anthem either.

I got a feeling this time he will sing it as he has come under pressure since he proudly sang the Aussie one.

I just don't get why anyone would want to take a dog into an enclosed speedway stadium but saying that I saw someone carrying a huge stuffed lion into Leicester speedway but that did make me smile.

I know I don't either but hit the dog enough and it will do anything. By the way the stuffed Lion is called Lennie but he's usually walking whenever I see him.

And that's the only thing that I agree with him on.

Me too. Damn disgusting and I reckon the RSPCA should be notified and send a uniformed officer to take the dog off the owner.

Edited by Gemini

I thought that was mild considering what Tai may have said to you Robert

We have been told by a reliable source (no matter what robert72 thinks) that Tai hasn't got a care in the world about internet forums and we all know that robert72 won't speak to Tai in person in the manner he abuses him on here. He wouldn't have the balls to.

Oh and robert72, I agree Gavan went overboard however your constant goading about his deceased family etc. was disgraceful and indefensible.

• Like 1

We have been told by a reliable source (no matter what robert72 thinks) that Tai hasn't got a care in the world about internet forums and we all know that robert72 won't speak to Tai in person in the manner he abuses him on here. He wouldn't have the balls to.

Oh and robert72, I agree Gavan went overboard however your constant goading about his deceased family etc. was disgraceful and indefensible.

And it's also clear tai doesn't care about the British fans or the sport in this country.

You really don't know me if you think I wouldn't say anything to tai when I see him.

If you constantly dish things out in the manor Gavan did you expect it back,I did not mention any family member and it was directed solely at Gavan and how he got to meet mark loram.

Nobody mentions the physical threats to me or my family funny that eh

Let's hope bomber wins on Saturday :) he is the number 1 Brit in British speedway