British Speedway Forum

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

There are 2 people on the bsf who are complete fools and i make no apologies for calling you names because quite frankly the rest of the forum can see what type of person you are.

You attack my deceased family and keep going on and on about them knowing Loram. Your defence for your attack which apparantly makes your sides hurt, is that you rode and i was to scared. So in that mind of yours because i have never ridden you feel its ok to attack my family.

Your views on Tai are different to the rest of people who feel let down by him. others know how to show their point and you im afraid come across as a prat with one agenda everytime you post.

I am not a bully i tell it how it is. You can attack me verbally as much as you want but when you call me a liar regarding my family then you honestly expect me not to have a go back.

I wont post on this thread anymore i cant deal with someone like you. a troll and a fool and a combination of both.

Attacking my family is not on and makes you pondlife as far as im concerned

Again you say you speak for everyone which is wrong as its not everyone who agrees with you about me and you have been told a number of times about speaking for others.

You can call people names and that's ok but when things come your way you don't like it.

You just need to stop calling people names and being a bully,just try and think about your name calling as even in your last post you insulted me by saying I am a fool and a troll.

Best for you to avoid my posts now if you can and move on to the next person to insult.

A better one would be:

should Dingbat72 be shot? Yes or Yes

This post really sums you and those who liked it up when you suggest someone should be shot so soon after 2 young kids lost their mp mum and loads of people lost family members in Orlando who were Shot,

This post really sums you and those who liked it up when you suggest someone should be shot so soon after 2 young kids lost their mp mum and loads of people lost family members in Orlando who were Shot,

You really have no boundaries do you.

On this thread you've used..

The sadly missed Rob Woffinden.

Gavans passed away relatives

and now you're dragging Jo Cox and the Orlando victims into your sick argument.

• Like 1

From my point of view this has been a good thread generally ,but now it has gone off track.Myself i have made huge mistakes on this forum will keep doing so all have a laughEh😀😀!!Me and Gavan dont agree much but he does know his stuff and his input on Mark has been great and interesting because who does not like Mark Loram great bloke great rider.Where Robert has overstepped the mark never ever mention family, slag each other off but never family Gavan on this thread has never done that.He has lost his temper defending his family who wouldnt.?

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

I can answer it for you..

EVERYONE..... YES

Robert72......... NO

Take a trip to every EL track and ask people when they enter and you would be very surprised.

Simple if you don't ride in the British final you don't ride for the British team.

• Like 2

Take a trip to every EL track and ask people when they enter and you would be very surprised.

Simple if you don't ride in the British final you don't ride for the British team.

Silly statement to make and one that neither you or I or anyone else can answer.

And why does only Elite League fans views count, what about the fans from the Premier League and the National League.

Silly statement to make and one that neither you or I or anyone else can answer.

And why does only Elite League fans views count, what about the fans from the Premier League and the National League.

Of course they count but by time Dazzafl had done all EL tracks he would of got a clear view that tai has split the fans in this country

Ah, you've done the research then?

I know a lot of people in speedway and he is a big talking point, not many like him anymore but most admire his talent.

• Like 1

Of course they count but by time Dazzafl had done all EL tracks he would of got a clear view that tai has split the fans in this country

I know a lot of people in speedway and he is a big talking point, not many like him anymore but most admire his talent.

wow so now you speak for all speedway fans..

you know what those same people would be up in arms if he said he wasnt riding in it.. more than you say... would say he shouldnt be in the GB team..

or is the fact you have droaned onto the people you know so much they will just agree with you rather than disagree with you...

• Like 1

Ah, you haven't done the research. Well, there's today's biggest surprise.

• Like 1

wow so now you speak for all speedway fans..

you know what those same people would be up in arms if he said he wasnt riding in it.. more than you say... would say he shouldnt be in the GB team..

or is the fact you have droaned onto the people you know so much they will just agree with you rather than disagree with you...

Don't see where I said All speedway fans ?

Like I said tai has damaged his popularity himself.

Don't see where I said All speedway fans ?

Like I said tai has damaged his popularity himself.

your quote...

i dont think he has and i disagree with you.. i think the fans in this country love the fact we have a british world champ and i dont think for one second i would ever hear a boo or a bad word said against him apart from you..

• Like 2

i dont think he has and i disagree with you.. i think the fans in this country love the fact we have a british world champ and i dont think for one second i would ever hear a boo or a bad word said against him apart from you..

You really need to get out more as he is not as popular as you seem to think.

You really need to get out more as he is not as popular as you seem to think.

ok so now you assume i dont get out.. i like you know loads of people in the sport.. having had a major hand in the beginning of Plymouth Speedway back in 2006 so knowing riders and also a lot of fans that i have met and kept in contact with..

although i dont need to tell you what i have done.. i feel like you are assuming i am a recluse and sit in front of my computer and dont speak to anyone..

every wehre Tai goes people swoon all over him if that is people not liking him then well he is so unpopular..

i suggest you get out and instead of trying to force your opinion on people listen to what people are actually saying instead of picking out the bits you like..

people probably dont like the fact he doesnt ride in this country.. and thats were you stop listening.. but i would easily say they dont like it because they would love to see him ride.. thus meaning they want to see him ride and in fact in that they are fans..

for someone who says they dont dislike Tai you really like to force a opinion that hardly anyone on this site agrees with.. yet you are not listening to them like usual.

• Like 1