British Speedway Forum

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

Come on guys enough is enough. We have all had our say 10 times over and opinions aren't going to change.

Lets wrap it up, stop the personal insults and hostility ,its helping no one

Lets just respect each others opinions ,agree to disagree and close this thread.

Seems my request has fell on deaf ears ! Take a step back you 2 guys and pack it in. Never seen a thread get so nasty and personal , yes the BSF is there for debate not for the vitriol you are both displaying . Please enough ! for the good of yourselves and the Forum

• Like 1

you are sick in the head!! Mark was at my aunty and uncles funeral and yes my uncle and cousin took pictures of the flowers and the people that were there. You need to pray after your comments that we don't meet

I think your a very strange person and mentally not right with the way you are abusive to people, never seen photos taken at funerals but hey-ho

i don't pray ever and a threat from you is laughable, my sides are hurting with laughter.

I think your a very strange person and mentally not right with the way you are abusive to people, never seen photos taken at funerals but hey-ho

i don't pray ever and a threat from you is laughable, my sides are hurting with laughter.

Words fail me and I'm stunned the mods (if there are any) haven't given you a lengthy forum holiday.

Gavan - don't steep to this 'things' level. It's not worth it fella. It's blatantly obvious that trolling is the sole purpose for him being on the forum and he's using his hatred of Tai as his subject matter. Just kick back and laugh at the absolute twaddle that it posts and move on :t:

So you even took a photo of a rider turning up at a funeral as you felt it would add proof to your speedway knowledge and a connection to a rider, you really are a case and one without balls but you do talk so much twaddle.

I suggest you run along little boy as you like to give it but can't take it.

A sick post.😕 Edited by Sidney the robin

Words fail me and I'm stunned the mods (if there are any) haven't given you a lengthy forum holiday.

Gavan - don't steep to this 'things' level. It's not worth it fella. It's blatantly obvious that trolling is the sole purpose for him being on the forum and he's using his hatred of Tai as his subject matter. Just kick back and laugh at the absolute twaddle that it posts and move on :t:

What a silly one sided post, your mate made serious threats of violence,he insults everyone who doesn't agree with him, it's time he respected people's opinions without insults as he clearly doesn't like it coming his way.

Let's not forget this is a speedway forum of sometimes different opinions but insults should stop.

Stop saying I hate tai, I don't hate him I am just very disappointed in him like a lot of fans are now.

blimey.. not been on over the weekend..

and this is still going on..

Robert72 seriosuly.. stop doing what you are doing now..

Gavan do not stoop to his level.. we all know what is going on now think its time for this thread to come to an end now..

as much as i have enjoyed participating in this thread.. i have reported it to the admin as i believe it has crossed the line with verbal abuse..

Edited by Dazzafl

blimey.. not been on over the weekend..

and this is still going on..

Robert72 seriosuly.. stop doing what you are doing now..

Gavan do not stoop to his level.. we all know what is going on now think its time for this thread to come to an end now..

as much as i have enjoyed participating in this thread.. i have reported it to the admin as i believe it has crossed the line with verbal abuse..

im sorry to both of you guys for losing my temper with the troll

His views on Tai are well known.

But when someone insults my family members, especially ones that are not here anymore than he has crossed the line and i lose my temper .

Apologies to the normal people on here but not the poor excuse for a human

What a silly one sided post, your mate made serious threats of violence,he insults everyone who doesn't agree with him, it's time he respected people's opinions without insults as he clearly doesn't like it coming his way.

Let's not forget this is a speedway forum of sometimes different opinions but insults should stop.

Stop saying I hate tai, I don't hate him I am just very disappointed in him like a lot of fans are now.

More twaddle. A handful on here at most. He will have 30,000 odd fans in Cardiff cheering for him on July 9th. Maybe then you'll stop your ridiculous campaign. Fin.

But when someone insults my family members, especially ones that are not here anymore than he has crossed the line and i lose my temper .

Poor post because you have continued to insult people on here for months calling them names for having a difference of opinion.

Don't insult people if you can't take it back.

hey mate.. you dont need to apologies..

he is bating you and we can all see it.. he knows what is what and he is going at you he is to blame for goading you last time..

Poor post because you have continued to insult people on here for months calling them names for having a difference of opinion.

Don't insult people if you can't take it back.

stop this please.. all you are doing is goading people and that is not on

hey mate.. you dont need to apologies..

he is bating you and we can all see it.. he knows what is what and he is going at you he is to blame for goading you last time..

stop this please.. all you are doing is goading people and that is not on

But it's ok to keep attacking me but not the other way round.

One way personal attack brigade don't like it coming back at them.

But it's ok to keep attacking me but not the other way round.

One way personal attack brigade don't like it coming back at them.

i have been part of this from the beginning and i am afraid you have brought most of this on yourself.. you higher than mighty opinions stating you know it all from the very top then saying that because we havent riden yada yada..

narrow minded and you cannot see anyone elses opinion because you only see your own.. you started the attacking because Gavan said he knew the Lorams and ohh my god you took that one and kept saying about it.. that is not on..

your posts have got worse and worse as you dig yourself a bigger and bigger whole then you go the whole hog and insult a family that isnt here and you knew that would trigger a response.. that is not on..

this is an open forum and your consistant barrage of crap and Tai hatred is ridiculous and uncalled for..

i respect your opinion and i can debate in a healthy way but seriously you started with the name calling and kept it going..

thank you everyone for the great discussion but Robert72 i hope i dont come across you in a race meeting as i would walk the other way

i have been part of this from the beginning and i am afraid you have brought most of this on yourself.. you higher than mighty opinions stating you know it all from the very top then saying that because we havent riden yada yada..

narrow minded and you cannot see anyone elses opinion because you only see your own.. you started the attacking because Gavan said he knew the Lorams and ohh my god you took that one and kept saying about it.. that is not on..

your posts have got worse and worse as you dig yourself a bigger and bigger whole then you go the whole hog and insult a family that isnt here and you knew that would trigger a response.. that is not on..

this is an open forum and your consistant barrage of crap and Tai hatred is ridiculous and uncalled for..

i respect your opinion and i can debate in a healthy way but seriously you started with the name calling and kept it going..

thank you everyone for the great discussion but Robert72 i hope i dont come across you in a race meeting as i would walk the other way

Maybe you should take a look at nearly every post Gavan makes that he can't help himself calling people names.

You keep saying my tai hatred, this is wrong as I don't hate tai but you keep bringing it up and you preach about not repeating things.

I will leave you to read through Gavan posts over the last few months where he insults more than just me with his name calling and see if you will still defend him, that will show what type of person you are if you do.

Bullies don't like it coming back to them.

Just as the EU referendum become to be a big bore and everythig to be said was said over again, its exactly the same with this thread.

Everyone has had a say, all the for and against viewpoints have been expressed over and over, its become a bore.

And just like the EU referendum has caused serious divisions amongst those from both sides (a young person on tv this morning blaming his gran "who has only couple years before she dies" had voted leave and ruined his future), so has this thread caused divisions - which is absolutely wrong.

This forum is a place for opionions and open debate.... its obviously gone far too far when members start throwing insults at each other.

Ttimhasa long passed when this thread should have been locked.

Maybe you should take a look at nearly every post Gavan makes that he can't help himself calling people names.

You keep saying my tai hatred, this is wrong as I don't hate tai but you keep bringing it up and you preach about not repeating things.

I will leave you to read through Gavan posts over the last few months where he insults more than just me with his name calling and see if you will still defend him, that will show what type of person you are if you do.

i am not defending anyone... i think Gavan has done his bit as well..

but you are goading him into it now..

if you didnt do that then this wouldnt have gone the way it has.

There are 2 people on the bsf who are complete fools and i make no apologies for calling you names because quite frankly the rest of the forum can see what type of person you are.

You attack my deceased family and keep going on and on about them knowing Loram. Your defence for your attack which apparantly makes your sides hurt, is that you rode and i was to scared. So in that mind of yours because i have never ridden you feel its ok to attack my family.

Your views on Tai are different to the rest of people who feel let down by him. others know how to show their point and you im afraid come across as a prat with one agenda everytime you post.

I am not a bully i tell it how it is. You can attack me verbally as much as you want but when you call me a liar regarding my family then you honestly expect me not to have a go back.

I wont post on this thread anymore i cant deal with someone like you. a troll and a fool and a combination of both.

Attacking my family is not on and makes you pondlife as far as im concerned

A better one would be:

should Dingbat72 be shot? Yes or Yes

Can Lucy have a bite at his legs before this goes ahead please because he's insulted her many times. :lol:

• Like 1