British Speedway Forum

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

on a plus side there is now no-one calling names and being abusive.. people are allowed their point of view and no one is trolling

That just proves that 'he' (I won't post my now custom name for him) is the cause of things. This thread is already a fresh of breath air without him and it's only been a day or so :D

No Robert72

is he on holiday.. ??

After giving it a great deal of thought I think that Robert 72 is in fact Tai Woffinden.

Perhaps the reason he is no longer posting on here is because he is preparing to ride in the SWC.

After the SWCF he will change this thread title to Should Tai Woffinden have ridden for Team GB?

Thereby guaranteeing another 150 pages of scintillating, intriguing, intellectual, incisive discussion re TW/himself.

• Like 2

After giving it a great deal of thought I think that Robert 72 is in fact Tai Woffinden.

Perhaps the reason he is no longer posting on here is because he is preparing to ride in the SWC.

After the SWCF he will change this thread title to Should Tai Woffinden have ridden for Team GB?

Thereby guaranteeing another 150 pages of scintillating, intriguing, intellectual, incisive discussion re TW/himself.

:D ......I think it's more likely that Robert72 has gone on an enforced holiday. Isn't it nice and peaceful in here now? :approve:

• Like 6

If only we could let this thread die it's natural death before the troll reappears!

Yes, if only people would stop posting on it...