British Speedway Forum

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

I am sorry if the truth hurts you but that is a truthful assessment I have given.

The 'truth' doesn't hurt me at all, nothing on a 'forum' hurts me.

What amuses me is posters like you who know the thread has nothing in it to interest you, but still keep coming onto the thread to preach.

It doesn't effect your enjoyment of the forum whatsoever, you are making a conscious decision to continuously post on something that you're not interested in..

Clearly you've got a problem!

• Like 2

I will be in Scotland then so can't make it this week, do you hire the track each week then.

Your right I could beat you on a 2 valve jawa or even a jap or possibly a Scott even.

When the thread is getting as many views as it is then why shut it ? If it bothers you don't click on it and post.

Stoke have open practise on most Mondays.

The thread is asking (stupidly) if Tai should be in team GB, correct?

He was declared the only definate from the off, correct?

The team was confirmed today, correct?

Tai was confirmed as being involved (as we knew all along). Correct?

The thread therefore has served it's purpose.

Why don't you retitle it or start another one to make it a relevant (if that's what you call it) one? Just a thought.

Anyway, let me know when you want to prove your as yet unproven ability on a bike.

Get to open sessions as often as I can.

It's in your hands to prove anyway.

• Like 3

Stoke have open practise on most Mondays.

The thread is asking (stupidly) if Tai should be in team GB, correct?

He was declared the only definate from the off, correct?

The team was confirmed today, correct?

Tai was confirmed as being involved (as we knew all along). Correct?

The thread therefore has served it's purpose.

Why don't you retitle it or start another one to make it a relevant (if that's what you call it) one? Just a thought.

Anyway, let me know when you want to prove your as yet unproven ability on a bike.

Get to open sessions as often as I can.

It's in your hands to prove anyway.

Again Steve you lack the intelligence to see my point, Should tai of been left out for snubbing the British final to show the young kids coming through that they should honour the national title and British speedway if they don't then they won't ride for team GB.

Again Steve you lack the intelligence to see my point, Should tai of been left out for snubbing the British final to show the young kids coming through that they should honour the national title and British speedway if they don't then they won't ride for team GB.

I could see your point on that if the Elite League was well organised and Britain had a pool of riders that are the same calibre as Tai. As it is Poland and Sweden are better options for riders at the top of the game.

I could see your point on that if the Elite League was well organised and Britain had a pool of riders that are the same calibre as Tai. As it is Poland and Sweden are better options for riders at the top of the game.

We have a very good crop of young riders coming through now, We need them to see they cannot snub British speedway and then ride in the World Cup final for team GB

Your right British Speedway is poor and has been for a number of years but it needs the British World Champion, it was good enough for him to learn his trade.

Your right I could beat you on a 2 valve jawa or even a jap or possibly a Scott even.

That's all well and good, could you do it on a Douglas, though?

BOOM! No excuses now...but there will be plenty from the lying coward.

And now having read further on this thread, Scotland? :rofl:

The sprog from the mother who babysat middlo has spoken more twaddle yet again,no surprise.

Let's tell the boss I cannot go to Scotland as the stupid brigade want me in stoke to prove I can race against someone who does it for fun, you missed the boat as you didn't have the guts to race but I am sure you had the privilege to have seen me win races at Poole

We ALL know your point. You would have to be stupid to not know your point.

The only stupidity is going on and on about the same point which is the point many have made and you continue to ignore.

It's clear Tai is a role model to the next generation so gains nothing by banning him from team GB for missing the British final. It's the ridiculous stance of the BSPA by making our World Champion go thru the qualifiers instead of seeding him (as reigning champion) that saw Tai take the stance he did.

You would have to be rather ridiculous to not see that.

The issue you have is you disagree with the majority and keep banging the same point over and over.

The thread therefore has run its course because whether you agree or disagree he IS part of team GB.

Time to close it down ASAP.

However we all know you won't.

Hopefully administration will look into this being locked now.

Edited by stevebrum

We ALL know your point. You would have to be stupid to not know your point.

The only stupidity is going on and on about the same point which is the point many have made and you continue to ignore.

It's clear Tai is a role model to the next generation so gains nothing by banning him from team GB for missing the British final. It's the ridiculous stance of the BSPA by making our World Champion go thru the qualifiers instead of seeding him (as reigning champion) that saw Tai take the stance he did.

You would have to be rather ridiculous to not see that.

The issue you have is you disagree with the majority and keep banging the same point over and over.

The thread therefore has run its course because whether you agree or disagree he IS part of team GB.

Time to close it down ASAP.

However we all know you won't.

Hopefully administration will look into this being locked now.

Why do you keep posting on this thread and in the next breathe you want it closed, just avoid it if it bothers you oh and don't post on it.

The sprog from the mother who babysat middlo has spoken more twaddle yet again,no surprise.

Let's tell the boss I cannot go to Scotland as the stupid brigade want me in stoke to prove I can race against someone who does it for fun, you missed the boat as you didn't have the guts to race but I am sure you had the privilege to have seen me win races at Poole

I'll let your boss know - pm me and i'll tell him on your behalf. I'll even cover your lost wages.

Funny how you're now trying to tease us by saying you've won races at Poole.. times and dates please or again i'll have to call b.ulls.it

Edited by The Doctor...
  • Like 1

I'll let your boss know - pm me and i'll tell him on your behalf. I'll even cover your lost wages.

Funny how you're now trying to tease us by saying you've won races at Poole.. times and dates please or again i'll have to call b.ulls.it

I have won a number of races at Poole, it was a great race track and a good set up well run as it is now.

Why do you keep posting on this thread and in the next breathe you want it closed, just avoid it if it bothers you oh and don't post on it.

Why ?

I've explained why if you want to read properly.

The thread needs closing as it's a redundant thread.

It's like someone posting on a 2015 Play Off Final thread now.

It's over.

Get the point? Of course you don't.

Admin, surely it's time to lock this thread?

Read the title, it's no longer applicable.

I have won a number of races at Poole, it was a great race track and a good set up well run as it is now.

Of course you have.

:rofl: :rofl:

Why ?

I've explained why if you want to read properly.

The thread needs closing as it's a redundant thread.

It's like someone posting on a 2015 Play Off Final thread now.

It's over.

Get the point? Of course you don't.

Admin, surely it's time to lock this thread?

Read the title, it's no longer applicable.

Of course you have.

:rofl: :rofl:

Why do you keep posting Steve if you have no interest in it ? Makes you look a little silly

Yes I won a lot of races there but not as many as I won at stoke

Why do you keep posting Steve if you have no interest in it ? Makes you look a little silly

It just occurred to me on a serious note, with you being such an advocate of the SRBF did you suffer any bad injuries in your time?

It would make sense to why it would bother you as to why riders don't do it

It just occurred to me on a serious note, with you being such an advocate of the SRBF did you suffer any bad injuries in your time?

It would make sense to why it would bother you as to why riders don't do it

I had injuries but not long term unlike people I knew well that I raced with and against who are wheelchair bound and don't get the DW support so the SRBF is important and a great charity and Those representing team GB in the World Cup should be in the next Ben fund or should be named and shamed.

I also knew 5 riders killed on track and knew their families, these people seem forgotten, a page in the Brit GP programme remembering them would be good.

Edited by robert72

I think your the idiot with a one word stupid reply or is that down to a lack of education as you clearly don't Understand this is a forum for opinions and as the thread title says is a sensible opinion.

You're! You're! Feckin You're!..Thick Tw@t!

• Like 1

Why do you keep asking questions you know the answers too?

I had an interest in the post but now the interest is gone because you're question has been answered.

I'm just asking for the thread to be locked now because it's served it's purpose.

Of course you have won plenty of races. You are a supposed former rider.

Interestingly I won plenty of races on the PC game too.

Anyway the offer of a race on track still stands, not that you will ever prove your supposed status as a rider that "won lots of races".

I love a giggle tho.

Anyway admin - time to cull it?

I think everyone has seen your post and summed you up.

Yes they have Robert72. :rofl: