British Speedway Forum

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

Just trying to get it to stop fella...fed up of reading topics where it turns into arguments and becomes all about them.

I just don't get it...trying to prove one another wrong. Is it their only way of feeling important these days? Too old to get a boner, so they get their kicks from abusing one another.

Just talk Speedway...that's all you want from this forum...a release from all the idiots in the real world...then you find even worse one's on here.

Time they grew some...and actually stopped posting. Take's a bigger man to walk away....or take it to pm.

It happens in lots of threads...not just this one. It's the same old people.

You think it's right to have a Speedway forum full of name calling and accusations? Really?

No one wants to read it...it's pathetic.

It's become like the Daily Sport on here...a pile of sh*t.

By your reasoning, if you don't like the content, don't read it. Is that what it's come to?

People spend more time slagging one another off, than actually talking about speedway.

But you're just keeping it going with your own contributions, you've just thrown out insults as big as any that have previously appeared in the thread, clever lad aren't you.

As the lady says, if you don't like it, jog on..

• Like 3

Just talk Speedway...that's all you want from this forum...a release from all the idiots in the real world...then you find even worse one's on here.

Time they grew some...and actually stopped posting. Take's a bigger man to walk away....or take it to pm.

It happens in lots of threads...not just this one. It's the same old people.

You think it's right to have a Speedway forum full of name calling and accusations? Really?

No one wants to read it...it's pathetic.

It's become like the Daily Sport on here...a pile of sh*t.

By your reasoning, if you don't like the content, don't read it. Is that what it's come to?

People spend more time slagging one another off, than actually talking about speedway.

Maybe if the speedway was more interesting and more regular more people would talk about it.

I fail to see why stooping to the same level or lower actually achieves anything, but them I have female logic on my side :)

Maybe if certain speedway fans on this forum were more interesting and went to Speedway regularly, more people would talk about Speedway and not themselves.

I fail to see why stooping to the same level or lower actually achieves anything, but then I have female logic against me :)

Corrected that for you Star Lady...my last comment on this thread...i'm outta of it. ;-)

you have. I am happy to race you on a track but you have refused because you are just a liar.

When challenged you provide proof.

By not providing proof means you are a liar until you are able to prove it.

Steve as you know I don't have any bikes in the country, plus what would be the point of racing you as you wouldn't keep up ;)

Surely time to close the thread down.

Team has been announced so whether you agree or disagree that Tai should be selected, he is in the Team and that is that.

Would have liked an answer to my question to Robert, but if he is not going to answer after I have asked four times politely I suppose I am not going to get one.

• Like 1

Surely time to close the thread down.

Team has been announced so whether you agree or disagree that Tai should be selected, he is in the Team and that is that.

Would have liked an answer to my question to Robert, but if he is not going to answer after I have asked four times politely I suppose I am not going to get one.

Why close it when it's clearly popular, maybe you should just move on and avoid it.

I'll lend you an EL standard bike to prove yourself.

Whose EL bike ?

But you're just keeping it going with your own contributions, you've just thrown out insults as big as any that have previously appeared in the thread, clever lad aren't you.

As the lady says, if you don't like it, jog on..

Actually its the childish bickering that what keeps this thread going on.

Myself and Gresham already think this should be locked because there is no speedway talk on this topic and its just gone back into the trend of 'let us just let off some steam on here as we can't say the real things we want to say in real life' so we will make the people interested in speedway suffer.

I think Daily Star is too kind....it is like that childish media website Twitter or Instagram on here with a battle of 12 year old girls using their silly arguments to get their way in life and not talk about anything factual but talk a load of old nonsense like a typical politician.

And no, I don't have to go anywhere if I don't like. It's my choice and I have to sometimes read my paper and put up with the rubbish that wouldn't be fit to hold my fish and chips in and this is the same principle. I suggest if people want to argue about rubbish they go to a online chat room, a pub or a Facebook because I want to talk about speedway which this forum was designed for.

• Like 2

Myself and Gresham already think this should be locked because there is no speedway talk on this topic and its just gone back into the trend of 'let us just let off some steam on here as we can't say the real things we want to say in real life' so we will make the people interested in speedway suffer.

I think Daily Star is too kind....it is like that childish media website Twitter or Instagram on here with a battle of 12 year old girls using their silly arguments to get their way in life and not talk about anything factual but talk a load of old nonsense like a typical politician.

And no, I don't have to go anywhere if I don't like. It's my choice and I have to sometimes read my paper and put up with the rubbish that wouldn't be fit to hold my fish and chips in and this is the same principle. I suggest if people want to argue about rubbish they go to a online chat room, a pub or a Facebook because I want to talk about speedway which this forum was designed for.

I know what you mean about kids on here, I started the thread about the future of British speedway by leaving tai out.

Edited by robert72

It takes some doing to post worse rubbish than Robert72, but I think you've managed it.

• Like 1

Steve as you know I don't have any bikes in the country, plus what would be the point of racing you as you wouldn't keep up ;)

Funny you never mentioned anything about not having bikes in the country.

I always travel with a colleague who will let a professional borrow his bike.

Let's face it, a TRUE rider would beat me on ANY equipment.

You aren't tho.

The point is you are refusing a bet to prove you are a rider.

More lies I guess.

only one way to prove what you say you are.

I will be at Stoke Monday afternoon for a practice session, feel free to prove me wrong.

(waits for next excuse)

anyway surely it's time to get this trolls thread close - it's no longer valid. A bit like your riding ability.

• Like 3

Funny you never mentioned anything about not having bikes in the country.

I always travel with a colleague who will let a professional borrow his bike.

Let's face it, a TRUE rider would beat me on ANY equipment.

You aren't tho.

The point is you are refusing a bet to prove you are a rider.

More lies I guess.

only one way to prove what you say you are.

I will be at Stoke Monday afternoon for a practice session, feel free to prove me wrong.

(waits for next excuse)

anyway surely it's time to get this trolls thread close - it's no longer valid. A bit like your riding ability.

I will be in Scotland then so can't make it this week, do you hire the track each week then.

Your right I could beat you on a 2 valve jawa or even a jap or possibly a Scott even.

When the thread is getting as many views as it is then why shut it ? If it bothers you don't click on it and post.