British Speedway Forum

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

Gave up on this thread a week ago

Yet still post..

Can you imagine the length of threads if folk posted on every thread they weren't interested in, or announced they had given up on threads..

The thread is redundant now the team has been named however. Robert72 will have to move his fantasies elsewhere.

Yet still post..

Can you imagine the length of threads if folk posted on every thread they weren't interested in, or announced they had given up on threads..

The thread is redundant now the team has been named however. Robert72 will have to move his fantasies elsewhere.

Unlike you I post with nothing to contribute.

You keep up your pointless schoolgirl squabble with Robert72 if you makes you feel good. Rather post opinions on a subject that matters

Edited by New Science

Unlike you I post with nothing to contribute.

You keep up your pointless schoolgirl squabble with Robert72 if you makes you feel good. Rather post opinions on a subject that matters

You post with nothing to contribute?

That's your morale high ground? Hilarious!

The past 100+ pages have been entirely about Robert72, he's enjoyed it.

As for your claim that you'd 'rather post opinions on a subject that matters'... this conversation wouldn't be happening if you did that would it?

Take the 10k bet and prove it then, personally i think your a lier

We know he is a liar, a troll and a bigot.

Anyway, the squad is named, Woffinden was in from the start and the team has been confirmed.

This trolling thread is redundant.

• Like 1

this is how you spell liar but calling me that when you don't really know is laughable and will make you look stupid.

Personally i think Pretending to be a rider, bottling bets and your general posting is how you look stupid but each to there own i guess

• Like 1

Personally i think Pretending to be a rider, bottling bets and your general posting is how you look stupid but each to there own i guess

Who is pretending?

Also who bottled a bet and let's face the facts if your that confident I am pretending you would jump at a bet to double your money.

Who is pretending?

Also who bottled a bet and let's face the facts if your that confident I am pretending you would jump at a bet to double your money.

See unlike you i wont pretend ive got 10k to bet with. See i dont tell lies like you. Others have called you out though so the bet is on if you have the bottle.

You are pretending/lying its quite sad really

See unlike you i wont pretend ive got 10k to bet with. See i dont tell lies like you. Others have called you out though so the bet is on if you have the bottle.

You are pretending/lying its quite sad really

Keep posting as your looking really silly

One day people on here will see the light, but i won't hold my breath..

One day Jerran Hart will be released from prison. Why not try holding your breath?

:icon_smile_clown: arnt you. but thats the least i would expect from a brain dead idiot like you..

What proof have you got that I am telling lies ?

Your claims are false until proved otherwise.

That's how life works.

You're not allowed to board a plane unless you have your passport... your line of "What proof have you got to prove I'm not who I say I am' won't wash.

The onus is on you.

Meanwhile, I've raced you 37 times, beat you on each occasion. One time I forgot to switch the fuel on and you had half a lap head start, I still won, even though the race was awarded after three laps.

Prove me wrong.

• Like 7

Also who bottled a bet and let's face the facts

you have. I am happy to race you on a track but you have refused because you are just a liar.

What proof have you got that I am telling lies ?

When challenged you provide proof.

By not providing proof means you are a liar until you are able to prove it.

• Like 1

Absolutely stunning rant :D

Just trying to get it to stop fella...fed up of reading topics where it turns into arguments and becomes all about them.

I just don't get it...trying to prove one another wrong. Is it their only way of feeling important these days? Too old to get a boner, so they get their kicks from abusing one another.

Just talk Speedway...that's all you want from this forum...a release from all the idiots in the real world...then you find even worse one's on here.

Time they grew some...and actually stopped posting. Take's a bigger man to walk away....or take it to pm.

Far too many people repeatedly complaing about the content of this thread.

It's simple folks.....if you don't like the name calling, accusations etc don't blooming well read the thread

It happens in lots of threads...not just this one. It's the same old people.

You think it's right to have a Speedway forum full of name calling and accusations? Really?

No one wants to read it...it's pathetic.

It's become like the Daily Sport on here...a pile of sh*t.

By your reasoning, if you don't like the content, don't read it. Is that what it's come to?

People spend more time slagging one another off, than actually talking about speedway.

• Like 6