British Speedway Forum

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

But you'l continue to respond to him, so what does that make you..

Finished.

Are you thick between the ears? I said I won't respond to him and I haven't since that statement and I won't be responding to him on this thread again. So that makes me a man of my word, unlike the lying coward.

You obviously can't understand that. Utter, utter :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 1

Are you thick between the ears? I said I won't respond to him and I haven't since that statement and I won't be responding to him on this thread again. So that makes me a man of my word, unlike the lying coward.

You obviously can't understand that. Utter, utter :icon_smile_clown:

I see your still carrying on insulting people but that's the type of person you are but let's not forget your speedway know it all is down to your mother babysitting middlo, so you think you know it all but you don't but I Will except the fact you know how to insult people which sums you up.

I think this pointless discussion has gone around in circles for long enough and it's about time this thread was locked.

You sure? I think you're well on you're way to becoming the most prolific poster over the last couple of days, just sayin...

Please lock this thread mods...its embarrassing. Some right pond life follow speedway it seems. Anyone new to this sport would never go again after reading this crap. Some people are obviously nobody in real life and need the attention on here...very very sad. Muppets

• Like 2