British Speedway Forum

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

And your the bigger fools for responding to him.

And your an even bigger fool for responding to someone who responded to him.

And im an even bigger fool for responding to a nobend like you. But who cares everyone laughs at you.

Your like the gorilla in the zoo. Absolutely no brains and spends the day getting laughed at by the vast majority of people.

Your a pillock of the highest order.

• Like 3

And im an even bigger fool for responding to a nobend like you. But who cares everyone laughs at you.

Your like the gorilla in the zoo. Absolutely no brains and spends the day getting laughed at by the vast majority of people.

Agree with the sentiment, but not the analogy. Gorillas are quite intelligent animals and I certainly don't think people go to the zoo to laugh at them. Don't think a Goriila would continually post on this thread saying people are daft for posting on this thread either. Even they would see how ridiculous that would make them look.
  • Like 5

You must stop the stupidness you clearly don't know as much as me and never will it's clear with your posts that your clueless.

You keep supporting a rider that doesn't give a monkeys about British speedway or the fans.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yet you still won't answer the questions posed. I'll ask again, when are you going to speak to Tai and prove you have ridden a speedway bike??

That's about 5 times I've asked you to respond to claims YOU have made and you've ignored every time which proves you know nothing, are just a keyboard warrior, are a coward and basically just spouts crap.

For the record, I've known Middlo the whole of my life and my mother used to babysit for him when he was a kid. Just putting it out there to prove to you I do have some insider knowledge. So come on :icon_smile_clown: , gimme (us all) some proof to back up anything you've posted? We're waiting....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yet you still won't answer the questions posed. I'll ask again, when are you going to speak to Tai and prove you have ridden a speedway bike??

That's about 5 times I've asked you to respond to claims YOU have made and you've ignored every time which proves you know nothing, are just a keyboard warrior, are a coward and basically just spouts crap.

For the record, I've known Middlo the whole of my life and my mother used to babysit for him when he was a kid. Just putting it out there to prove to you I do have some insider knowledge. So come on :icon_smile_clown: , gimme (us all) some proof to back up anything you've posted? We're waiting....

But you want people to believe that what your saying is true on here but anybody else you won't except what they say ? Lol

You sound like Bwitcher that you like him always thinks your one up on everyone by thinking your both right and everyone else is wrong.

But you want people to believe that what your saying is true on here but anybody else you won't except what they say ? Lol

You sound like Bwitcher that you like him always thinks your one up on everyone by thinking your both right and everyone else is wrong.

Again you refuse to answer. That's as conclusive as it gets. You're a nobody in the speedway world (and never have been) and a nobody on here.

I have given you a fact which proves I know what I'm talking about, you on the other hand shirk every question put to you in such a manner which indicates you know absolutely nothing. I have given you ample opportunity to give us a shred of evidence that you don't talk crap and every time you prove you do.

stevebrum has challenged you to get on a bike and has agreed to take your £10K bet, you have refused both and continually refuse to answer him on his challenge.

Dazzafl has given you countless opportunities to meet Tai, you have refused every one even though you spouted many times you would do it. I also said I'd take your £10K bet if you faced Tai. Again you refuse to do it.

BWitcher has challenged you on numerous occasions but yet you just snipe back or refuse to answer.

Countless others have put questions to you which you refuse to answer or ignore.

I have responded and answered every thing you've put to me...and given you more, but yet I'm the one who knows nothing :unsure:

The above is pretty conclusive and I suggest you take a long look in the mirror so you can see first hand the complete and utter fantasy island :icon_smile_clown: we're all laughing at.

It's time for me to bow out in responding to your inane and utter nonsense as you're either bordering on mental instability or are trolling to the highest order possible. I will however continue to read your tripe as I need a laugh from time to time to lighten my day and believe me, you make me laugh out loud!

So I say adios, au revior, auf wiedersein and goodbye.

p.s. Tai Woffinden is the best BRITISH rider you will see in your life time. He fully deserves to lead our country in international competition now and for many years to come no matter whether he rides in the UK or not. He will win more World Championships and hopefully go on to challenge or beat both Ivan's and Tony's 6 titles. Please continue to cry every time he wins one. So my last words to you are YES TAI WOFFINDEN SHOULD RIDE FOR TEAM GB!!!

I'm outta here. Fin.

• Like 3

Again you refuse to answer. That's as conclusive as it gets. You're a nobody in the speedway world (and never have been) and a nobody on here.

I have given you a fact which proves I know what I'm talking about, you on the other hand shirk every question put to you in such a manner which indicates you know absolutely nothing. I have given you ample opportunity to give us a shred of evidence that you don't talk crap and every time you prove you do.

stevebrum has challenged you to get on a bike and has agreed to take your £10K bet, you have refused both and continually refuse to answer him on his challenge.

Dazzafl has given you countless opportunities to meet Tai, you have refused every one even though you spouted many times you would do it. I also said I'd take your £10K bet if you faced Tai. Again you refuse to do it.

BWitcher has challenged you on numerous occasions but yet you just snipe back or refuse to answer.

Countless others have put questions to you which you refuse to answer or ignore.

I have responded and answered every thing you've put to me...and given you more, but yet I'm the one who knows nothing :unsure:

The above is pretty conclusive and I suggest you take a long look in the mirror so you can see first hand the complete and utter fantasy island :icon_smile_clown: we're all laughing at.

It's time for me to bow out in responding to your inane and utter nonsense as you're either bordering on mental instability or are trolling to the highest order possible. I will however continue to read your tripe as I need a laugh from time to time to lighten my day and believe me, you make me laugh out loud!

So I say adios, au revior, auf wiedersein and goodbye.

p.s. Tai Woffinden is the best BRITISH rider you will see in your life time. He fully deserves to lead our country in international competition now and for many years to come no matter whether he rides in the UK or not. He will win more World Championships and hopefully go on to challenge or beat both Ivan's and Tony's 6 titles. Please continue to cry every time he wins one. So my last words to you are YES TAI WOFFINDEN SHOULD RIDE FOR TEAM GB!!!

I'm outta here. Fin.

So Gavan family gave Mark loram money so he thought he knew everything

Your mother baby sat middlo so you think you know everything

Sorry but my sides are splitting due to my laughter at you.

But he's laughing at you, because you are still responding to him. Now who's the :icon_smile_clown:

Gavin will have served his ban very shortly, so i expect you'l be hearing from him soon. 5000 pages here we come.. :rofl:

• Like 1

But he's laughing at you, because you are still responding to him. Now who's the :icon_smile_clown:

Gavin will have served his ban very shortly, so i expect you'l be hearing from him soon. 5000 pages here we come.. :rofl:

He's laughing at me laughing at him...do the math you :icon_smile_clown: He, like you, are too thick to realise what that means. Think about it, but be careful that brain cell of yours will probably go into meltdown :rofl:

Oh and before you say I said I was 'bowing out'...I said, and I quote, "It's time for me to bow out in responding to your inane and utter nonsense..." referring to the lying coward only.

He's laughing at me laughing at him...do the math you :icon_smile_clown: He, like you, are too thick to realise what that means. Think about it, but be careful that brain cell of yours will probably go into meltdown :rofl:

Oh and before you say I said I was 'bowing out'...I said, and I quote, "It's time for me to bow out in responding to your inane and utter nonsense..." referring to the lying coward only.

100% laughing at middlo's babysitters sprog now, hehe

Wasting your time fella, he's a fake lying cowardly troll.

Prove it then, oops you can't so that makes you the liar for making it up.

You keep saying you know more than me about speedway, I forgot more than you will ever know.

Stop your lying

And I am still waiting for you to answer my question please.

• Like 3

Not a chance...read my post #2075 where I clearly say he'll never answer anyone. Good luck, you'll need it :t:

Learning over time that he is only really interested in confrontation with other posters on this thread.

Ask him politely to answer a question and he does not want to know.

Maybe if I called him Dickhead or Rob the Knob I might get a response.

Well Robert am I correct could maybe answer that question please Robert.

• Like 4

But you'l continue to respond to him, so what does that make you..

Finished.