British Speedway Forum

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

Think you hit the nail on the head Danny.

I don't particularly agree with roberts views but I am not having to go do the depths of shockingly abusing him through private messages, name calling, talking a lot of hot air offering fake 10k bets and challenging him to speedway races.

Is that really what this has come to?

Just agree to disagree and we know Tai will ride so why the abuse.

Lots of sporting stars past and present were Marmite. Look at Muhammed Ali and even someone as nice as Greg Hancock has his dislikes. Why...not for me to know but this is a forum for debate in my opinion.

• Like 2

Think you hit the nail on the head Danny.

I don't particularly agree with roberts views but I am not having to go do the depths of shockingly abusing him through private messages, name calling, talking a lot of hot air offering fake 10k bets and challenging him to speedway races.

Is that really what this has come to?

It's staggering just how out of touch someone can be with regards to the thread.

Robert 72 is the one making the bets, others just took him up on it.

Robert72 is the one making the claims about riding prowess, but providing zero evidence to back it up. He mocked others, including Stevebrum for not being brave enough to try, Stevebrum however was able to call his bluff because he has indeed rode and provided the necessary evidence immediately.

The way the thread has gone has nothing to do with his views/opinions and entirely to do with his trolling, abuse of other posters and ridiculous claims.

Hence, if you are going to give one of your lectures, go to the source of the 'problem'..

• Like 3

It's staggering just how out of touch someone can be with regards to the thread.

Robert 72 is the one making the bets, others just took him up on it.

Robert72 is the one making the claims about riding prowess, but providing zero evidence to back it up. He mocked others, including Stevebrum for not being brave enough to try, Stevebrum however was able to call his bluff because he has indeed rode and provided the necessary evidence immediately.

The way the thread has gone has nothing to do with his views/opinions and entirely to do with his trolling, abuse of other posters and ridiculous claims.

Hence, if you are going to give one of your lectures, go to the source of the 'problem'..

Well you could rise above it, dare I say it.

Making bets and 'maybe' telling lies about a career hardly deserves astounding abuse and 100 pages of 'who is he'.

I had a poster who was very abusive just because he didn't agree with my post. That is why there is a report button.

If he has personally insulted you I stand down, but this is a forum of opinion or like I did with the poster who has now been suspended, you could just ignore him.

If he has issued a challenge to Stevebrum that's between him and Steve.

• Like 1

In your opinion & the minority view

In my opinion yes but also several promoters feel the same.

What has tai done for British speedway this year ?

In your opinion & the minority view

Err the exact opposite in fact...I'm still enjoying taking the rise and reading plenty of others do the same :D

So when are you going to face Tai, a week on Saturday? And when are you going to prove you've ridden a speedway bike in anger? :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

When are you going to answer my questions????????????? A non-answer will yet again prove you are exactly what many on here have posted. A cowardly troll.

There you go again, more fantasy!

• Like 1

That three times you have posted about Promoters.

And for a third time I will ask you if you can please tell me which Promoters and what did they actually say, and when.

• Like 2

In your opinion as your limited to what you know which is clear in your posts.

You haven't said what tai has done for British speedway this year ?

I clearly, like most on here, know far more about speedway than you. I have proven that fact time and time again like so many others have. You only have one record you play - and that alone shows you know nothing about speedway at all. Constantly stating that Tai has done nothing for British speedway, shouldn't ride for Team GB and is more Aussie than British screams it.

Now I'll ask again....when are you going to get some credibility and speak to Tai and prove you have ridden a speedway bike??

More lies.

I clearly, like most on here, know far more about speedway than you. I have proven that fact time and time again like so many others have. You only have one record you play - and that alone shows you know nothing about speedway at all. Constantly stating that Tai has done nothing for British speedway, shouldn't ride for Team GB and is more Aussie than British screams it.

Now I'll ask again....when are you going to get some credibility and speak to Tai and prove you have ridden a speedway bike??

You must stop the stupidness you clearly don't know as much as me and never will it's clear with your posts that your clueless.

You keep supporting a rider that doesn't give a monkeys about British speedway or the fans.

So all that I have learnt from this thread from what I have read is:

Robert72 was or wasn't a rider?

Stevebrum wants to be a rider or was an ex rider who wants to jump back on.

Cheers

Joe

Just for info it's neither, using 'rider' in its professional sense. Steve is a fan of the sport who did some training schools, bought a bike and has a skid at amateur level for the fun of it and, presumably, to gain more of an insight into speedway.

well summarised Fourentee. Plus hopefully to ride more at amateur level.

A level I'm fine with and pretend it to be anything else.

If he has issued a challenge to Stevebrum that's between him and Steve.

He hasn't, I have. I am more than happy to be lapped by him if as he claims he is a 'former' rider.

It's quite clear he is full of dog doo, a liar or scared to race me.

Let's face it - it's one of those options.

We all know he has no intention of showing proof to something that doesn't exist.

A fantasist of the highest order.

• Like 1

He hasn't, I have. I am more than happy to be lapped by him if as he claims he is a 'former' rider.

We all know he has no intention of showing proof to something that doesn't exist.

Steve you are making things up again but this is not uncommon with you as you have no idea what your talking about.

Steve you are making things up again but this is not uncommon with you as you have no idea what your talking about.

Not very good at this are you rob, give it up lad, you're making a bigger fool of yourself.

• Like 2

Good way of trying to worm out of it.

I know exactly what I'm talking about but yet again you are shown up for lacking substance as always.

I get it, you don't accept my challenge to race you somewhere. So makes you too scared to take me on, or you are lying about being an ex rider or full of rubbish.

my money is on the last 2.

outed yet again, I'd be to embarrassed to reply.

However trolls don't feel ashamed do you?

Not very good at this are you rob, give it up lad, you're making a bigger fool of yourself.

He is as good as his supposed riding skills.

To afraid to take on an amateur. Hilarious.

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 3

I think we've established by now that Robert72:

Is not a rider

Never was a rider

Will never reveal his identity

Will never stump up £10k

Will never confront Tai Woffinden

Talks bollocks for fun

Has never had a girlfriend

Is a troll

Has no social life

Has a mental age of 12

Will keep reeling you all in for months to come

Is laughing at you all behind his keyboard

If you don't reply to him he will get bored and disappear eventually. But I think you'd miss him if he wasn't here or you would ignore him.

I think we've established by now that Robert72:

Is not a rider

Never was a rider

Will never reveal his identity

Will never stump up £10k

Will never confront Tai Woffinden

Talks bollocks for fun

Has never had a girlfriend

Is a troll

Has no social life

Has a mental age of 12

Will keep reeling you all in for months to come

Is laughing at you all behind his keyboard

If you don't reply to him he will get bored and disappear eventually. But I think you'd miss him if he wasn't here or you would ignore him.

He's also not Rob Homer. Even i realise that now.

• Like 1

And your the bigger fools for responding to him.