British Speedway Forum

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

No, that title without doubt goes to people posting on a thread with no interest to them....

A thread that is headed "Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team GB" which has turned into a thread about "Robert 72" of which, yes, I have no interest in so guilty on both counts.

Edited by steve roberts
  • Like 1

A thread that is headed "Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team GB" which has turned into a thread about "Robert 72" of which, yes, I have no interest in so guilty on both counts.

I got up before work, you're posting, i went to the post office, you're still posting, i was at work, you're posting.

I get home from work,you're posting.

You have got way too much time on your hands........or you're a postman

• Like 1

I got up before work, you're posting, i went to the post office, you're still posting, i was at work, you're posting.

I get home from work,you're posting.

You have got way too much time on your hands........or you're a postman

Because I'm a keen photographer and when I'm on a day off work I'm busy downloading and scanning thousands of my photos, re-adjusting and re-cataloging etc etc...which means that I am working on my computer. Answer your query?

However you appeared to be somewhat pro-active either side of work and a visit to the Post Office?

Yet all these posts and hes not interested in the thread

If people continue to quote me on this thread and it comes up as a highlight whilst I'm working on my photography of course I'm going to comment if I feel justified.

Perhaps some posters should be concentrating on returning to the title of the thread.

Edited by steve roberts

Looking forward to starman telling us we are all morons for contributing to the thread to make it 3000 posts soon. Despite the fact that out of the next 1000, he will post 100 or so himself.

Why would anyone want to change their name to KingRobert72Speed??? Or is it humour? If so, I approve :cheers:

• Like 1

Who cares your still here posting on the thread I started some 2000+ posts ago so I guess your a closet fan

Err the exact opposite in fact...I'm still enjoying taking the rise and reading plenty of others do the same :D

So when are you going to face Tai, a week on Saturday? And when are you going to prove you've ridden a speedway bike in anger? :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

• Like 3

So all that I have learnt from this thread from what I have read is:

Robert72 was or wasn't a rider?

Stevebrum wants to be a rider or was an ex rider who wants to jump back on.

John Leslie and Darcys Onion are the same poster. Both have gone quiet since I said there word spacing, dots, paragraphing etc was the same.

Starman keeps going on about the amount of postings? I thought I was on a forum.

Gavan has finally been giving a ban which I am very pleased with because everytime he doesn't agree with an argument he will throw abuse and childish names at you and many people on this forum like him which just shows what state this forum is in.

Everyone coming onto this thread to have a rant about everyone else which is barmy as if British Speedway isn't struggling enough financially, it doesn't look like its fans can unite.

Now can we all get it out of our systems and get back to the topic in regards to Tai and the W.C team.

Everyone is entitled an opinion and people on here need to learn to agree to disagree with this opinion.

Cheers

Joe

• Like 2

John Leslie and Darcys Onion are the same poster. Both have gone quiet since I said there word spacing, dots, paragraphing etc was the same.

Starman keeps going on about the amount of postings? I thought I was on a forum.

Gavan has finally been giving a ban which I am very pleased with because everytime he doesn't agree with an argument he will throw abuse and childish names at you and many people on this forum like him which just shows what state this forum is in.

Everyone coming onto this thread to have a rant about everyone else which is barmy as if British Speedway isn't struggling enough financially, it doesn't look like its fans can unite.

Now can we all get it out of our systems and get back to the topic in regards to Tai and the W.C team.

Everyone is entitled an opinion and people on here need to learn to agree to disagree with this opinion.

Cheers

Joe

Thanks for the summing up as I'd given up trying to understand this thread ages ago. Such a lot of aggro, which is usually confined to the close season on here when everyone is bored with no Speedway to follow, but of course we are in the middle of Summer and matches are going on at E.L. tracks every week all over the country........or perhaps not.

• Like 1

Who cares your still here posting on the thread I started some 2000+ posts ago so I guess your a closet fan

Rob you've really got this wrong, nobody (well maybe 2 or 3) is giving this thread life because you started a debate in any way, quite the opposite. The question in the title of the thread has not been in question since 30 seconds after it was posted by you, there is no way on this earth that Tai Woffinden should not be included in the GB squad. You and a couple of others can have your digs but the truth of the matter is our World Champion is the only name that, barring injury, has been a 100% guaranteed starter for Team GB, the other 3 (plus reserve) places are up for genuine discussion.

The only reason this thread is still going is because you are giving entertainment by being a total w-nker. In real life you would have been laughed out of any room, there's no way you could have kept things going this long but the thread has become a guilty pleasure for many of us, I find myself drawn back every day to see if you have folded but you're still there, plugging away with your nonsense.

It's certainly all about you rob but everyone's laughing at you, certainly not with you, even the best entertainment becomes stale eventually though, so maybe it's getting time for you to crawl back into obscurity for a while. I'm sure Mr Woffinden will oblige by giving you reason to open a new thread about how unworthy he is, then perhaps we can all have a laugh at you again, who knows maybe someone will have nailed your true identity and we can put your speedway career to bed, if indeed it ever existed.

Enjoy the World Cup rob, hope you get to meet the fella you seem to harbour so much hatred for and have the opportunity to say your piece, I'm sure he'll be all ears (& tattoos).

• Like 9

Cheers

Joe

how do you know Gavan is banned ?

• Like 1

Just for info it's neither, using 'rider' in its professional sense. Steve is a fan of the sport who did some training schools, bought a bike and has a skid at amateur level for the fun of it and, presumably, to gain more of an insight into speedway.

• Like 2

Someone posted it about 5-10 pages ago in this thread in regards to a post by Starman.

Was it Star Lady perhaps?

If I did, and I may well have done, it was an assumption based on his disappearance following a rather obnoxious post. As he posted several times a day previously I think it's a reasonable assumption.

• Like 3

Someone posted it about 5-10 pages ago in this thread in regards to a post by Starman.

Was it Star Lady perhaps?

Oh ok . I thought there may have been somewhere where bans were notified , I have been a naughty boy a few times . and have 9 points can anyone else see that ?

I have been a naughty boy a few times . and have 9 points can anyone else see that ?

A major opportunity to create mayhem here, but honesty compels me to say no!

In the spirit of disclosure, how many points constitutes the compulsory rest period?

Rob you've really got this wrong, nobody (well maybe 2 or 3) is giving this thread life because you started a debate in any way, quite the opposite. The question in the title of the thread has not been in question since 30 seconds after it was posted by you, there is no way on this earth that Tai Woffinden should not be included in the GB squad. You and a couple of others can have your digs but the truth of the matter is our World Champion is the only name that, barring injury, has been a 100% guaranteed starter for Team GB, the other 3 (plus reserve) places are up for genuine discussion.

The only reason this thread is still going is because you are giving entertainment by being a total w-nker. In real life you would have been laughed out of any room, there's no way you could have kept things going this long but the thread has become a guilty pleasure for many of us, I find myself drawn back every day to see if you have folded but you're still there, plugging away with your nonsense.

It's certainly all about you rob but everyone's laughing at you, certainly not with you, even the best entertainment becomes stale eventually though, so maybe it's getting time for you to crawl back into obscurity for a while. I'm sure Mr Woffinden will oblige by giving you reason to open a new thread about how unworthy he is, then perhaps we can all have a laugh at you again, who knows maybe someone will have nailed your true identity and we can put your speedway career to bed, if indeed it ever existed.

Enjoy the World Cup rob, hope you get to meet the fella you seem to harbour so much hatred for and have the opportunity to say your piece, I'm sure he'll be all ears (& tattoos).

You again miss the valid point being made as your clearly focusing on a tai scoring 15pts and team GB still coming last over doing the right thing and leaving him out for the long term good of British speedway.

A rider who snubs British speedway, the British final & does nothing for British speedway should not be given a place in the British team.

I know you won't understand why.

You again miss the valid point being made as your clearly focusing on a tai scoring 15pts and team GB still coming last over doing the right thing and leaving him out for the long term good of British speedway.

A rider who snubs British speedway, the British final & does nothing for British speedway should not be given a place in the British team.

I know you won't understand why.

In your opinion & in the minority it's the right thing to do