British Speedway Forum

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

Which was?

You've stalked my posts ever since you supported Gresham in the ridiculous 'race jackets' are more visible than team leathers claim. It's not just me though, you tend to always pop up with likes when folks posting nonsense are called out.

There's 134 pages of insanity on this thread from Robert72 to which you haven't said a word, says it all.

Now, let's move along now, this thread is all about Robert72 and we're awaiting his latest outlandish claim.

Wouldn't suprise me if he talks about riding in World Finals next.

• Like 1

You've stalked my posts ever since you supported Gresham in the ridiculous 'race jackets' are more visible than team leathers claim. It's not just me though, you tend to always pop up with likes when folks posting nonsense are called out.

There's 134 pages of insanity on this thread from Robert72 to which you haven't said a word, says it all.

Now, let's move along now, this thread is all about Robert72 and we're awaiting his latest outlandish claim.

Forget Robert what about you?

What tommy rot!

I haven't passed comment on Robert72 because frankly the thread doesn't particularly interest me. As usual, however, threads do tend to wander from the main theme.

Gresham made comments about race jackets (amongst many other things) which I recall but don't remember actually commenting one way or another personally. I developed a good rapport with Gresham over many articles as did many others on this forum.

Posting a 'like' doesn't automatically require substantiating with a post.

As regards stalking? Give me some credit...as you may or may not recall I actually placed you on my ignore list some time ago because of your attitude to some contributors but foolishly allowed you back in.

As regards posting nonsense? That's your view and not necessarily the view of others.

Keep to the facts which you always highlight when posting on this particular forum.

I am not the only one on this forum who find some of your posts antagonistic and designed to create animosity. You need to lighten up and go with the flow sometimes.

Edited by steve roberts
  • Like 2

Bwitcher is becoming more annoying than his old mate Gavan and that's saying something.

What tommy rot!

I haven't passed comment on Robert72 because frankly the thread doesn't particularly interest me. As usual, however, threads do tend to wander from the main theme.

Gresham made comments about race jackets (amongst many other things) which I recall but don't remember actually commenting one way or another personally. I developed a good rapport with Gresham over many articles as did many others on this forum.

As regards stalking? Give me some credit...as you may or may not recall I actually placed you on my ignore list some time ago because of your attitude to some contributors but foolishly allowed you back in.

As regards posting nonsense? That's your view and not necessarily the view of others.

Keep to the facts which you always highlight when posting on this particular forum.

I am not the only one on this forum who find some of your posts antagonistic and designed to create animosity.

Bwitcher is like a bad headache that won't go away, he really needs to look at what he posts a lot closer as it's embarrassing for a grown man to act the way he does to others.

Edited by robert72
  • Like 2

What tommy rot!

I am not the only one on this forum who find some of your posts antagonistic and designed to create animosity. You need to lighten up and go with the flow sometimes.

You placed me on 'ignore' at the same time as your pal Gresham. Of course you developed a rapport, for that of acting like kids.

I pointed out to Gresham it was utter nonsense to suggest it was 'easier' to identify teams from the terraces with race jackets than it was with team suits.. It was such a ridiculous suggestion of his that it really didn't even warrant discussion outside of the kids section, but he refused to accept it and placed me on ignore. That says more about him than me... and you likewise.

I have never placed anyone on ignore.. ever.

There are some posters who I've had back and forth with numerous times over the years, Tsunami, EI Addio to name just a couple but we're adult enough to put our points across and not resort to using the 'ignore' feature. We also don't hold grudges and will be just as likely to be in agreement on another topic.

The posters that protest the most about 'respecting opinions' are the very ones who use the ignore feature the most pretty much blowing their argument out of the water.

Now back to the thread.

We're waiting for Robert72 to speak to Tai as he promised he would.

We're waiting for Robert72 to prove he was a rider who beat multiple World Champions, or pay 10K to the Ben Fund as he promised he would.

We're waiting for Robert72 to accept the challenge from Stevebrum to an actual race.

What about me Sidders?

I've not made any claims, but if you want me too..

I've never lost a race in my life.

• Like 3

Bwitcher is becoming more annoying than his old mate Gavan and that's saying something.

Bwitcher is like a bad headache that won't go away, he really needs to look at what he posts a lot closer as it's embarrassing for a grown man to act the way he does to others.

Is he a grown man ? He has a user name of Bwitcher, but ive been told he supports Wolves not Ipswich add Belle vue to that as well... Alledgedly.. :D

The forum is a lot more relaxed without Gavin, long may it continue... :party:

Edited by Starman2006

You placed me on 'ignore' at the same time as your pal Gresham. Of course you developed a rapport, for that of acting like kids.

I pointed out to Gresham it was utter nonsense to suggest it was 'easier' to identify teams from the terraces with race jackets than it was with team suits.. It was such a ridiculous suggestion of his that it really didn't even warrant discussion outside of the kids section, but he refused to accept it and placed me on ignore. That says more about him than me... and you likewise.

There are some posters who I've had back and forth with numerous times over the years, Tsunami, EI Addio to name just a couple but we're adult enough to put our points across and not resort to using the 'ignore' feature. We also don't hold grudges and will be just as likely to be in agreement on another topic.

The posters that protest the most about 'respecting opinions' are the very ones who use the ignore feature the most pretty much blowing their argument out of the water.

Now back to the thread.

We're waiting for Robert72 to prove he was a rider who beat multiple World Champions, or pay 10K to the Ben Fund as he promised he would.

We're waiting for Robert72 to accept the challenge from Stevebrum to an actual race.

What about me Sidders?

We're still waiting for Robert72 to give me the names of the two juniors that I said I would investigate, to see if Robert's accusation was in fact true. Not holding my breath mind.

• Like 1

Now back to the thread.

What about me Sidders?

My advice to you is to keep a low profile for a while, otherwise you will be digging a hole you cant get out of.Not with me because i cant be assed to slog away with you i will leave it to the others.You did make me laugh after you were under a bit of pressure yet you tried to divert all the attention back on Robert devious clever.
  • Like 1

We're still waiting for Robert72 to give me the names of the two juniors that I said I would investigate, to see if Robert's accusation was in fact true. Not holding my breath mind.

Of course, but as usually happens and I'm surprised it hasn't earlier, the usual mob are involving themselves in a thread now, ignoring the nonsense talking, trolling poster but attacking someone calling him out.. You can predict beforehand exactly who will show up..

• Like 2

Now back to the thread.

What about me Sidders?

As I said get your facts right before quoting misinformation. I developed a rapport with Gresham as he instigated threads on cycle speedway, model riders etc etc which were well within my personal remit and brought in other contributions from other posters. Regards placing people on ignore doesn't that tell you something about yourself and how tiresome you sometimes become with your constant scrutinising? If other people are happy to banter with you...fine. That's their prerogative.

Of course, but as usually happens and I'm surprised it hasn't earlier, the usual mob are involving themselves in a thread now, ignoring the nonsense talking, trolling poster but attacking someone calling him out.. You can predict beforehand exactly who will show up..

...and before you find me guilty of stalking did you honestly check thru' 134 pages on this thread to see if I had posted anything? You need to check out your own motives before condemning others!

As you say, however, continue the thread for those that are interested.

Edited by steve roberts

As I said get your facts right before quoting misinformation. I developed a rapport with Gresham as he instigated threads on cycle speedway, model riders etc etc which were well within my personal remit and brought in other contributions from other posters.

To be fair to Gresham he has made numerous posts on various topics that I've found interesting and have often been in total agreement with. That's life, sometimes you will agree with folk, other times you won't.

...and before you find me guilty of stalking did you honestly check thru' 134 pages on this thread to see if I had posted anything? You need to check out your own motives before condemning others!

It's pretty obvious.. whenever one of the forum clowns interjects into a thread with some nonsense aimed in my direction, its odds on you'll pop up with a 'like'. Yet here we are on this thread and we've over 100 pages revolving around one poster talking utter nonsense, has been called out and questioned by many and not a single 'like' in sight from you until someone has a pop at me...As said, each to their own.

Edited by BWitcher

To be fair to Gresham he has made numerous posts on various topics that I've found interesting and have often been in total agreement with. That's life, sometimes you will agree with folk, other times you won't.

It's pretty obvious.. whenever one of the forum clowns interjects into a thread with some nonsense aimed in my direction, its odds on you'll pop up with a 'like'. Yet here we are on this thread and we've over 100 pages revolving around one poster talking utter nonsense, has been called out and questioned by many and not a single 'like' in sight from you until someone has a pop at me...As said, each to their own.

But you and many continue to post on this meaningless pointless thread which has now passed 2000 posts, and all you are doing is massaging R72 's ego, so you are your own worst enemy.

Edited by Starman2006

We agree re:Gresham and you admit that you enjoyed reading some of his posts but he put you on ignore because you do tend to antagonise people rather than engaging in a harmonious manner.

You had stated that you checked 134 pages of this thread to see if I had passed comment? Stalking? I check thru' many threads and don't comment on most only on those that I find interesting or amusing but it doesn't stop me from registering a 'like' if I feel justified.

And why do you think that people are having a pop at you? You need to lighten up.

I obviously have posted 'likes' because the post (s) in question often highlights that you imply that you are always right. Other posters pick this up and I support their comment with a 'like'. As I've said elsewhere by posting a 'like' doesn't require a comment to support it. There are other contributors I also add a 'like' against a comment or comments made by someone I disagree with.

Some contributors continually post 'likes' against comments criticising some of my posts but I don't read anything into it and it doesn't bother me. As you say each to their own.

I've said enough on this subject and need to move on.

Edited by steve roberts
  • Like 1

We agree re:Gresham and you admit that you enjoyed reading some of his posts but he put you on ignore because you do tend to antagonise people rather than engaging in a harmonious manner.

You had stated that you checked 134 pages of this thread to see if I had passed comment? Stalking? I check thru' many threads and don't comment on most only on those that I find interesting or amusing but it doesn't stop me from registering a 'like' if I feel justified.

And why do you think that people are having a pop at you? You need to lighten up.

I obviously have posted 'likes' because the post (s) in question often highlights that you imply that you are always right. Other posters pick this up and I support their comment with a 'like'. As I've said elsewhere by posting a 'like' doesn't require a comment to support it. There are other contributors I also add a 'like' against a comment or comments made by someone I disagree with.

Some contributors continually post 'likes' against comments criticising some of my posts but I don't read anything into it and it doesn't bother me. As you say each to their own.

I've said enough on this subject and need to move on.

I haven't said I've checked through 134 pages of the thread, I don't need too.

Your name is one that consistently pops up liking posts from forum clowns. Says a lot.

The Gresham issue, I don't tolerate nonsense. He was talking nonsense, I told him so. It takes two to tango and he is the one who lost his rag and became abusive before acting like a child. Anyone who resorts to such actions on a 'forum' has some issues.

As I've said, it matters not one bit whether anyone wishes to have a 'pop at me' or not, I don't take things seriously and am capable of judging every debate on its merits.. not on who is posting.

It's interesting to notice the latest childlike character latching onto your posts though in Hodgy. Another who sums up all that is wrong with some posters. He makes a comment, it's highlighted how it can be deemed to be offensive, but he's unable to act in an adult fashion and accept he didn't phrase it as best he could.. continues to dig and ends up looking a fool.

It really is very sad.

Anyway, as said, let's move on so we can continue to enjoy the comedy of Robert72 and the supporting act of Starman.

Your name is one that consistently pops up liking posts from forum clowns. Says a lot.

The Gresham issue, I don't tolerate nonsense. He was talking nonsense, I told him so. It takes two to tango and he is the one who lost his rag and became abusive before acting like a child. Anyone who resorts to such actions on a 'forum' has some issues.

As I've said, it matters not one bit whether anyone wishes to have a 'pop at me' or not, I don't take things seriously and am capable of judging every debate on its merits.. not on who is posting.

It's interesting to notice the latest childlike character latching onto your posts though in Hodgy. Another who sums up all that is wrong with some posters. He makes a comment, it's highlighted how it can be deemed to be offensive, but he's unable to act in an adult fashion and accept he didn't phrase it as best he could.. continues to dig and ends up looking a fool.

It really is very sad.

Anyway, as said, let's move on so we can continue to enjoy the comedy of Robert72 and the supporting act of Starman.

Yes as I've stated I've said enough...don't agree with what you say but time to move on!

Are speedway fans the most moronic of all sports fans?

135 pages of damning evidence would suggest so.

Yes guilty as found. Think I'll move to the memory thread and general comments in future!

Looking forward to starman telling us we are all morons for contributing to the thread to make it 3000 posts soon. Despite the fact that out of the next 1000, he will post 100 or so himself.

• Like 1

It really is very sad.

You really are such a sycophant. Again I was going to offer you an opportunity to discuss as an adult but your desperation precedes. Now trying to befriend those you have ridiculed many times, very sad and desperate. You clearly stated '100%' (the termilogy you like to make up to suit) you are 'always right' when you post (fact as you say). I love it when the bullies get some back - bad day for the bully boys, who is really looking the fool today. Night night!

• Like 2