British Speedway Forum

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

10 more posts to go guys..clowns.

I would humbly suggest that someone who constantly not only reads a thread, but posts on it, when they claim they have no interest in it is fitting of the term 'clown',

Are you jealous Starman? Is Robert72 taking away all your attention?

• Like 2

I would humbly suggest that someone who constantly not only reads a thread, but posts on it, when they claim they have no interest in it is fitting of the term 'clown',

It would be interesting, should some brave soul with time on his or her hands be willing to take it on, to see what percentage of Starman's getting on for 16,000 posts are along the lines of 'you are clowns for posting on this thread'. Certainly excelled himself in the last few days.

• Like 3

A speedway rider is totally different to someone who has rode a speedway bike!!!

I had a bike in my youth, would I class myself as an ex speedway rider, don't be daft. If Robert72 s comments are the truth then I was way worse than him. Scared the life out of me and im still road biking nearly 40 years on!!

A speedway rider is totally different to someone who has rode a speedway bike!!!

I had a bike in my youth, would I class myself as an ex speedway rider, don't be daft. If Robert72 s comments are the truth then I was way worse than him. Scared the life out of me and im still road biking nearly 40 years on!!

I guess when you sign and race for teams that classes you as a speedway rider ?

happy to challenge you to a race, just need to put your name down. Assuming you actually have a speedway name. (not from fantasy I mean)

I preferred the original comment!

Of course you would love to challenge me to a race Steve that would be a dream come true for you ;)

Jealous. Not a chance, its you sad people i feel sorry for. 5 more posts to go. Go on, you can do it... :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

I guess when you sign and race for teams that classes you as a speedway rider ?

Of course you would love to challenge me to a race Steve that would be a dream come true for you ;)

yeh I suppose so ,not having a go at some nl and mdl riders ive seen cuz they've all got guts to have a go but some just get round rather than race. nothing hard in that. total respect for them tho

yeh I suppose so ,not having a go at some nl and mdl riders ive seen cuz they've all got guts to have a go but some just get round rather than race. nothing hard in that. total respect for them tho

I respect them too but the old BJL and the BJL2 was of a better standard than today's NL and MDL

There's not much discussion lately on this thread regarding whether Tai should ride for Team Gb !!Plenty posts though.

There has been,take a look

Given up on this thread

# POINTLESS

It's reached 2000 posts now not bad seeing how many have stayed the duration that said they were giving up on the first page.

R72 must be a magnet of popularity Hehe

Let's look forward to the next 2000 posts on this thread hehe

Edited by robert72

Absolutely not. It is a dream to be able to race against ANY ability, as I have already done.

You on the other hand CLAIM to be an ex rider with no back up which is easy to prove if you really were.

As you fail to do so then your claims are going to be ignored.

However the point I will take from it is that you were offered the chance to prove your ability and you have refused.

Must make that 5-0 now. :t:

• Like 2

...the emphasis being on the phrase thinks!

Not thinks, KNOW.

You see, unlike some on this forum, I don't post about something unless I am right, be pretty foolish to do otherwise wouldn't it?

There have of course been occasions when I have been corrected, at which point I put my hands up, learn something new and move on. A lesson many would be wise to learn.

You however seem to make a habit of 'liking' and siding with the forum clowns.. each to their own.

• Like 1

Not thinks, KNOW.

You see, unlike some on this forum, I don't post about something unless I am right, be pretty foolish to do otherwise wouldn't it?

There have of course been occasions when I have been corrected, at which point I put my hands up, learn something new and move on. A lesson many would be wise to learn.

You however seem to make a habit of 'liking' and siding with the forum clowns.. each to their own.

Are you the number 1 Clown.? have you ever been CORRECTED.? not in my lifetime you ent.!😀😬😎 Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 2

Not thinks, KNOW.

...as is my prerogative whatever you mean by your patronising remark... and, no, I'm not interested in you scrutinising, analysing, deconstructing and reconstructing yet another post which you appear to take great delight in doing and so creating yet another long winded thread that just goes on and on and on.

Edited by steve roberts
  • Like 1

Not thinks, KNOW.

You see, unlike some on this forum, I don't post about something unless I am right.

Oh dear, you call others bigots. Completely proves my point - just give it up!!! You really don't 'know it all'!

• Like 3

...as is my prerogative whatever you mean by your patronising remark... and, no, I'm not interested in you scrutinising, analysing, deconstructing and reconstructing yet another post which you appear to take great delight in doing and so creating yet another long winded thread that just goes on and on and on.

As expected, there is one culprit on this thread for that happening... yet as per norm you roll in on a thread attacking someone else.. just because you were corrected on something in the past and acted like a petulant child and held a grudge ever since.

Oh dear, you call others bigots. Completely proves my point - just give it up!!! You really don't 'know it all'!

I never said I 'know it all', that would be a ridiculous claim to make.

All I said is, I only get involved regarding things I do know...

As above, you're another who unable to accept when they're wrong acts like a kid. It's a wonder how some of you cope in life.

Are you the number 1 Clown.? have you ever been CORRECTED.? not in my lifetime you ent.!

Numerous times.

Indeed, I misread something New Science said quite recently, He corrected me, I apologised, all sorted in two posts.

As expected, there is one culprit on this thread for that happening... yet as per norm you roll in on a thread attacking someone else.. just because you were corrected on something in the past and acted like a petulant child and held a grudge ever since.

I never said I 'know it all', that would be a ridiculous claim to make.

All I said is, I only get involved regarding things I do know...

As above, you're another who unable to accept when they're wrong acts like a kid. It's a wonder how some of you cope in life.

Which was?

Edited by steve roberts