British Speedway Forum

Apart From Speedway?

I bet I have watched more live Premier League level football this season than most fans for a start. Generally watch the F1 but only really when it's on the BBC. I'll watch almost any motorsport if I'm channel hopping and its on though but it's only F1 and speedway I make an effort to watch.

Football , Rugby U.& L , Cricket , Motto GP & Superbikes plus support classes , Tennis , Darts , NFL , Baseball , Ice Hockey , Rallying , Golf

Edited by DSC67

No TV so live or radio with the odd computer stream.

Just come back from 3 days at the ELMS/WEC meeting at Silverstone so had no interest in the Chinese GP but usually listen to all the practice & qualifying sessions and races but only usually watch the 5 minute highlight edits. Follow all forms of GT & Prototype racing via the excellent coverage by Radio Le Mans. Warren Scott's involvement at Rye House has rekindled my interest in the BTCC & I'll probably take in a couple of rounds this year. Plan to get to more grass track meetings this year as well.

Currently listening to TMS from Antigua and will be able to follow the NFL closer in future than I have in recent years.

Beach volleyball, foxy boxing and hot oil wrestling, with a smattering of crown green bowls for that ultimate rush.

not forgetting topless darts, and nude hanggliding.

Watch football(come on you Gunners)on tv, horse racing live and on tv, Bath/Gloucester rugby union(tv/live), Surrey cricket(live/tv), Wimbledon tennis, golf(play only...badly!), ice hockey..Swindon Wildcats, athletics, Aussie rules footie.

Edited by Ronnie Conkerman

Cricket, Football and occasionally WWE for a laugh.

I didn't realise the Sheepdog Trials could be classed as a Sport - I watch them both live and on the Television.

Edited by The White Knight
  • Like 1

Rugby League, Ski Jumping, Football (PL and La Liga), Nascar, Darts (PDC not the amateur one), Greyhound racing but now rapidly slipping into the below catagory due to crap tv commentary.

Used to like but now can't stand due to being ruined by various causes:- cricket, rugby union, f1, BDO darts, horse racing.

Totally hate:- Olympic Games, That fake wrestling thing, WWF, WWE or wtf

Note to lioness- quite like Curling.

Edited by pugwash
  • Like 1

Rugby League, Ski Jumping, Football (PL and La Liga), Nascar, Darts (PDC not the amateur one), Greyhound racing but now rapidly slipping into the below catagory due to crap tv commentary.

Used to like but now can't stand due to being ruined by various causes:- cricket, rugby union, f1, BDO darts, horse racing.

Not to lioness- quite like Curling.

Why not to Lioness PW? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure::blink:

Football, some cricket, Golf, some Ice Hockey, American Football and Superbowl, Squash, some Tennis and Badminton. Of course Ladies Beach Volley and Curling.

Edited by Tsunami