British Speedway Forum

Polish Promotion/relegation Sunday 4th October

Cracking race heat 7, seemed like Vaculik lost concentration for a split second, credit Janowski for a great ride to split them.

Looks a cert for Wroclaw to make the final now.

Just seen this on Twitter following Bomber's crash earlier today.

.Couldn't get my racing head on at all yesterday.Now feeling sore after crash in Poland & have a wrecked bike.Think I need a few days off 1f616.png1f611.png

Edited by mikec

Need it as well....Track throwing up a lot of dust.

As you have said Wroclaw will be happy with 3-3s all the way

Leszno v Torun will be a really good meeting

All set for the NFL tonight Alan?.

I'm bloody dreadful! ( well we know that :lol: ) . i live 30 miles from Pittsburgh in the heart of "Steeler Country" and i have zero interest. Shame on me :sad: My American wife says that was an initial attraction , that i never mentioned football ( theirs!) once. She has become a "real football" :lol: fan with the round ball !!! and can name the Liverpool team off by heart and understands what 4-2-4 means. Try that on any American female and see the blank stare ! :lol:

3-3s :lol: and time running out for Tarnow methinks. I'd love to see a slambang finish but it doesn't look very likely.

When Magic get between the sheets with his sweetheart does he have his can of Red Bull with him ? :lol: I never see him without it !

Edited by brandonbee48
  • Like 2

What's going on with the NSport+ guys & those elbow pads? Not a great look, hope Daria isn't wearing em too when we switch to Leszno.

Little Leon made me laugh there, look forward to Tai's response!

What's going on with the NSport+ guys & those elbow pads? Not a great look, hope Daria isn't wearing em too when we switch to Leszno.

Little Leon made me laugh there, look forward to Tai's response!

If all Daria is wearing are elbow pads i will be in heaven. :D

You have to say "well done" to Wroclaw especially having to race their "home" leg at another venue. There were some decent races but there was no edge as the result was never in doubt after Tarnow failed to make inroads after the first few heats. On to the next. :t:

Classy lady- despite the lack of elbow pads. :t:

This has been an excellent stream if anyone has the "freezes"

http://sportnazywo.xyz/channel8.php

• Like 3

Would like Torun to get through to the final, have a funny feeling that heat 15 disaster from last week will come back to haunt them.

Predictions for this one: Score 51-39 to Leszno & Pedersen to have a fall-out/disagreement with someone

• Like 1

Not quite as big a crowd as tomorrow's Elite meeting. :lol: Must be a fantastic atmosphere. Let's hope it is an injury free cracker

Torun applying the Ole Olsen dictum "Don't run last places and at worst you'll draw."

Not quite as big a crowd as tomorrow's Elite meeting. :lol: Must be a fantastic atmosphere. Let's hope it is an injury free cracker

The home fans will be tense, Torun have done a pretty good job keeping Leszno quiet so far.