British Speedway Forum

Polish Promotion/relegation Sunday 4th October

This red card stuff is a knee jerk reaction from the Ektraliga to Ward's injury. OK, Gomolski made an error, (which he immediately recognised!) but in any other meeting this would have been an exclusion......end of. Lots of discussion on Polish websites in last week about 'safety' in speedway which in itself is an oxymoron. Nobody wants to see injuries like Ward's but a sense of proportion needs to be maintained.

• Like 4

I agree Alan - about both the board girl & Torun's lead! :lol:

This is starting to become a real problem for Leszno, Torun look in the mood to increase this lead further. The Bulls are leaving themselves a lot to do in the 2nd leg..

• Like 1

I agree Alan - about both the board girl & Torun's lead! :lol:

This is starting to become a real problem for Leszno, Torun look in the mood to increase this lead further. The Bulls are leaving themselves a lot to do in the 2nd leg..

Especially as Torun will be able to use tac rides if they go 6 down.

As well as a potential future World Champion, Zmarzlik comes over as a thoroughly likable young man.

• Like 1

Some really good racing tonight. Scratching my head over Gomolski's red card to be honest. He was clearly at fault, but excluding him from the re-run would've been a fit punishment. Red cards should be for egregious moves that show no concern for the other riders. Kacper's reaction clearly showed otherwise.

Aside from that, can't complain.

Wroclaw v Tarnow at Czestochowa will be played on Thursday 10th September at 6.30pm uk time. live on TV

2nd legs on Sunday 13th September 4pm Tarnow v Wroclaw 6.30pm Leszno v Torun

Awaiting confirmation that a Nice Polska play-off 1st leg match will be shown on Friday.

Edited by racers and royals

Some really good racing tonight. Scratching my head over Gomolski's red card to be honest. He was clearly at fault, but excluding him from the re-run would've been a fit punishment. Red cards should be for egregious moves that show no concern for the other riders. Kacper's reaction clearly showed otherwise.

Aside from that, can't complain.

Are any repeats/replay/highlights available?

I was at the PLRC so missed the Polish action.