British Speedway Forum

Polish Promotion/relegation Sunday 4th October

What happened and was it justified?

Pedersen under Dowle on back straight and was ahead by three quarters of a bike length. Doyle could have shut off but didn't. Crash. Trouble in pits after that as home mamager tried to be agressive to Pedersen.

Bit of a riots in a stands between Leszno/Torun fans i agree with refs decision Nicki was behind not in front when he clipped Doyle

No he wasn't. Pedersen was in front. Kildermand did worse last night and Doyle has taken riders off in two GPs.

Nicki nudged Przedpelski too and caused his crash too

As Doyle hit Pdersen it caused Pedersen to go wide which saw him hit the rider in blue.

• Like 1

We just have to agree to disagree.

Some people are bias on incedents just because Pedersen is involved. Other riders do far worse. Michelsen in the GP on AJ last night was dangerous but no one moaned about that. Kildermand has been dirty and Doyle has taken riders off.

If Pedersen does a dirty move I will say so but he did nothing wrong this time.

• Like 2

I am not bias against him as i don't cheer for any of those teams Nicki was way too fast to scrub off any speed to this was bound to happen otherwise he would go way wide on that bend but that is just mine opinion even Sayfutdinov just now during interview did not try to excuse Nicki.Anybody watching Ostrow ?

Edited by pawel115

22-14 after 6 to the Ostrovia "Bannister Court Saints" Where is Peter Vandenberg? :lol:

Alan try meczyki they have more links to streams

Thanks Pawel, but this one is absolutely perfect. :t: