British Speedway Forum

Polish Promotion/relegation Sunday 4th October

No it`s our Wednesday evening viewing Poland v Warriors -see separate thread-memory loss must be your age :lol:

:lol:

Watching on http://sport48.pl/viewpage.php?page_id=6 the Pawlicki`s horse riding !!

All systems go in Zielona Gora - no rain

Zielona Gora 48 Leszno 42

Couldn't resist. :rofl:

I hope that Pawel can make it for his home town team. Any of our Polish friends- please feel free to post us any translations of what is being said. I guarantee no one will contradict you :lol: And that's not just because we are polite on this section, it's because our Polish language skills are less than Sepp Blatter's integrity. :t: Alan.

Edited by brandonbee48
  • Like 1

Got to admire so many people turning up week after week to watch follow the leader speedway :t:Not one of the best race tracks in Europe,but nice full stadium

Edited by iris123

Yes no love lost between those 2 teams

Yes.We had many years ago a polish speedway expert who would tell us all about polish speedway and Poland in general.When he found out Zielona Gora meant Green Mountain then we never heard the last about the Green Mountain club.We also had a Tarnow fan on here who was running a photo site amongst other things.I sent some photos for the programme when Tarnow hsted the European Junior Final,i think it was.He seemed to disappear.Heard he had trouble with the guy who was doing the model speedway riders.........can't for the life of me remember his name though

Think he was also involved in the publicity stunt of getting a contract for Danish Amazon Nanna Jörgensen

Edited by iris123