British Speedway Forum

Polish Promotion/relegation Sunday 4th October

Hi everyone, wherever you are

Hope all is well and that we get another cracking day's entertainment, as we did last week.

On the usual "Krakow Media Player" link. watching a Polish town hall gathering right now. :lol:

http://soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

Lots of options as always.

Alan.

Hi Alan. How are things?

Same here great Speedway last week hopefully more of the same is in store for us this week.

Hello, my friend. Bloody hot here. Fingers crossed that the mega-thunderstorms that are around pass us by and don't knock out my internet connection. :lol: My dear old dad would have been saddened by the Villa (of whom he was a lifelong supporter) getting thumped yesterday- but he would have said "the best team won" and that goal by Sanchez.... :t: Anyway, the weather looks good, and on with the racing shortly.

Edited by brandonbee48

It's been remarked on before, but you can't help but notice the totally different demographic at Polish meetings. The vast majority of spectators being under 40, whereas in the UK the over 55s predominate.

• Like 1

My dear old dad would have been saddened by the Villa (of whom he was a lifelong supporter) getting thumped yesterday- but he would have said "the best team won" and that goal by Sanchez.... :t:

Could have been worse mate as he could have supported Liverpool for most of his life :(

• Like 1

The kiss of death :lol: but i'll go for a comfortable home win today

Scorecard.

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/wydarzenie/35167

Welcome pandorum.

Well Karpov is off to a good start.mate. :t:

Sadly i have to go for an hour. Wish you good racing and no crashes. Alan.

How come Strzelec can ride as a reserve in both leagues?

Wozniak is now in the team and with the ExtraLeague experience Strzelec has surely he should be in the team proper?

Poland has some weird rules :)

Adam still qualifies as an under 21 rider this year and so can race at reserve...it's purely about age for being a reserve. Experience and average don't come into it.
  • Like 1

Kudriasov got a bit of a shunt there and still finished a lap ahead of the rest.

Russia have a half dozen really good young prospects whilst we have 1 and he had to ride in Germany to get there. :(

Strange team ride by those two in heat 4 but it worked out in the end :)

Adam still qualifies as an under 21 rider this year and so can race at reserve...it's purely about age for being a reserve. Experience and average don't come into it.

Nice for anyone who can sign him as he is good at this level.

We have "bonus" coverage this week, with a full slate of meetings on Thursday, which is a Polish holiday. We get to see Lodz v Krakow as our early meeting, and i will be able to watch all the way through. :t:

Hi afternoon all-bit late I know but if reds still available ?

I'm sure she is awaiting your text!! :lol:

I'm hard put to see any movement at the start of heat 15, but there you go, and Racers and Royals gets to see his red babe again. :lol:

• Like 1

Join you in an hour. Echo what Pandorum says that it is a pity we can't continue on with this stream. However we can hope the Sopcast guy is not down at the local boozer ! :t: Regards. Alan.

Scorecard for the next one.

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/wydarzenie/34830