British Speedway Forum

Polish Promotion/relegation Sunday 4th October

Sad to see Czaja struggle, thought he would really kick on this season after a really promising 2014. He's young so there's still time for him to get his Czestochowa form back - I hope he does.

Golf update. Spieth punches Day, Day throws Spieth's ball in the river, Caddies jump on each other, crowd in uproar...... "And other dreams" :lol: Both par on the first and on the fairway with their drives.

Golf update. Spieth punches Day, Day throws Spieth's ball in the river, Caddies jump on each other, crowd in uproar...... "And other dreams" :lol: Both par on the first and on the fairway with their drives.

I like your idea, you could be on to something - golf WWE style. :lol:

Looking a tough job for Pawel's boys this - KIng Kenni not filling that shed with points yet - Greg needs support!

I like your idea, you could be on to something - golf WWE style. :lol:

Looking a tough job for Pawel's boys this - KIng Kenni not filling that shed with points yet - Greg needs support!

Looking like a comfortable win for Tarnow. I doubt whether Pawel would be too surprised as he is pretty realistic about his team.

Looking like a comfortable win for Tarnow. I doubt whether Pawel would be too surprised as he is pretty realistic about his team.

That's fair comment, especially with Kildemand missing. Impressed by young Rempala, he's done a really good job so far.

• Like 1

He does - wasn't it a Rempala involved in that Speedway World Cup Final classic race with Havvy at Poole in the mid 2000's?

Will keep an eye on young Kristian's progress - another high quality prospect off the Polish production line!

I think Janusz needs Woffy's rake! :lol:

Edited by mikec

Table after tonight

1 Leszno p 13 pts 27

2 Tarnow p13 pts 19

3 Wroclaw p13 pts 17 +70
4 Torun p 13 pts 15 +23

5 Zielona Gora p13 pts 14 -21
6 Gorzow p 13 pts 12 +20

7 Rzeszow p13 pts 11
8 Grudziadz p 13 pts 10

Fixtures remaing for the play-off contenders

Sunday 23rd August Zielona Gora v Grudziadz(1st match Zg 43 gr 47) Rzeszow v Gorzow,(1st match Rz 35 go 55)

Leszno v Wroclaw( 1st match Le 32 wr 57 and Torun v Tarnow.(1st match tor 40 tar 50)

Between Torun and Zielona Gora for the last play-off place-Torun will need to beat Tarnow in the match of the round.

Edited by racers and royals

He does - wasn't it a Rempala involved in that Speedway World Cup Final classic race with Havvy at Poole in the mid 2000's?

Will keep an eye on young Kristian's progress - another high quality prospect off the Polish production line!

I think Janusz needs Woffy's rake! :lol:

Hey guys i missed that derby match had to sleep as i go to work in a hour from now ill watch it tomorrow on youtube not a bad result from Rzeszow considering lack of Kildemand and mikec you probably thinking about Marcin Rempla ride in that World Cup few years back he is Krystian's Uncle.Marcin rides for Krosno now with his brother Tomasz, Jacek Rempala is Krystian's father.

Experienced my first live Polish league match last week, the chanting etc was great but have to admit that it would do my head in every week, although I guess we did sit in the noisiest part of the stadium. Racing wasn't brilliant. To be honest 60% of the meeting was the racing, 40% the chanting, all the other stuff that we care about/moan about in British meetings don't get a look in lol

Edited by Trees

Experienced my first live Polish league match last week, the chanting etc was great but have to admit that it would do my head in every week, although I guess we did sit in the noisiest part of the stadium. Racing wasn't brilliant. To be honest 60% of the meeting was the racing, 40% the chanting, all the other stuff that we care about/moan about in British meetings don't get a look in lol

Which match ?