British Speedway Forum

Top 10 Favourite Races.

Thanks to all the guys putting up the video clips. Brilliant stuff.

For those who havnt put up the video for whatever reason, I sure would like to access your memories, just to see what you are remembering.

Really good thread, and its probably a long way off being finished. Bring it on.

Sure there would be at least 10 great races including Peter Collins.I used to love watching him around Plough Lane and bet he was even better around Belle Vue.I was only the other week watching a PC dvd about his best year which included a few pretty good heats,but sure there were a lot of better ones

Poor Chris Harris not really in it,but the other 3 have a great race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB2dt0Y_Dhw

One of the best I witnessed personally was a Danish Final at Holsted a few years ago.Nicki cocked up the 1st bend and was laft behind.Over the race he fought his way past Bjarne,NKI and then took Hans to win.Never seen it on video though

In defence of Chris harris his duel with Chris Holder in the rerun of the heat after he got run over in the play off final 2010 was a cracker

Thanks to all the guys putting up the video clips. Brilliant stuff.

For those who havnt put up the video for whatever reason, I sure would like to access your memories, just to see what you are remembering.

Really good thread, and its probably a long way off being finished. Bring it on.

An excellent race from the Overseas Final at Odsal in 1985 here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTfgY8pQ-uU