British Speedway Forum

Best Pairs Cup

I'd suspect (and it is a guess) that GoSpeed probably don't like the idea of it either. I recall that one of the stumbling blocks of the champions league meetings was that GoSpeed were the rights holders of SGB which Poole would be representative of.

I agree with the above that if it was a BSPA promotion (along with GoSpeed), they would be going all out to tell us what a teriffic idea it was and that we should all attend.

My personal view is that the SEC promoted events are an ideal opportunity for emerging British talent to gain valuable experience on foreign tracks.

Exactly which 'SEC' promoted events are ideal for 'emerging British talent'? And which 'emerging British talent' are you thinking of?

ps. Holder back in for the Aussies tonight!! :t:

Edited by Skidder1

Surprised there's not a bigger crowd

Probably not a bad attendance,but I sort of wish they would focus on the fuller areas instead of showing so many empty seats...........I know it is a cheat,but looks better

Fair play to Jason Doyle though...

If memory serves me correctly in Swindon's 2012 EL winning season he was riding at No 2 (partnering Hans)..

Now he is in the GPs and scoring well tonight - so well done him :t:

Would have liked to see him at No 1 for Swindon this season (heh ho)..