British Speedway Forum

Confirmed Signings For 2015

Islander15

Shock horror!! Stoke colours? At least you can see the yellow! It will be better than the EL race suits, which have miniscule club badges somewhere down on the rider's groin.

I'm not saying have no yellow but yellow is a very garish colour. And yes, I know Coventrys colours are black and yellow and I think the merchandise looks naff there too :D

Go red and white, you're hardly going to be mistaken for one of the 25 Stoke fans are you? :D Do Stoke even sell merchandise?

I'm not saying have no yellow but yellow is a very garish colour. And yes, I know Coventrys colours are black and yellow and I think the merchandise looks naff there too :D

Go red and white, you're hardly going to be mistaken for one of the 25 Stoke fans are you? :D Do Stoke even sell merchandise?

I won't be mistaken for a Potty in my Brummies coat! :wink: But the colours are taken from the Birmingham coat of arms. This is quartered, part blue and yellow (hence the football team) and part yellow and red. No red and white, thank you! :nono:

Seems he is contracted and being farmed out to MDL club Milton Keynes.

Connor has signed for Mildenhall but will not start in the Fen Tigers septet.

He is an extremely promising local youngster based some 20 minutes from the track, but very inexperienced to the point of not yet riding competitively.

He will be given time to settle into competitive racing with the MK Knights in the MDL and be given all the support he needs from both camps as he sets out on his speedway career.

Certainly one for the future

Connor has signed for Mildenhall but will not start in the Fen Tigers septet.

He is an extremely promising local youngster based some 20 minutes from the track, but very inexperienced to the point of not yet riding competitively.

He will be given time to settle into competitive racing with the MK Knights in the MDL and be given all the support he needs from both camps as he sets out on his speedway career.

Certainly one for the future

Thanks for clarifying that, it wasn't clear in the press release.

Tony Mole said that they will have race jackets in the traditional yellow and red; I presume the same as those used for the two challenge matches at Monmore Green a couple of months ago?

The point I was making is that in the opening post all the teams are written out in team colours EXCEPT Birmingham who are in yellow and blue.

• 2 weeks later...

National League - 36 points upper limit, 30 points lower limit and a number 8 to be declared. Seems as if clubs have got to look forward with having to declare the number 8. Could this be something to be considered in the future by the Premier and Elite leagues?