British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2015

Holder,Janowski and Gomolski may all be missing for Poole on the 27th and Starke will be riding for Somerset.........oh dear!!!! :sad:

[/quote

dont worry , i am sure there will be some N.L. RIDERS THAT CAN FILL IN..

• Like 1

Magic and Holder now going to be missing, with no offence to the other Poole riders those were the two big guns everyone wanted to see, and why in the world book Morris to standin, the Rebel faithfull watch him all last year, the least Poole could have done is book someone different.

a full strength team from poole larf. even matt ford shafts his own love child in somerset.. get the fans interested in the meeting and then kick em in the dodas.

gary may should have seen that coming .. garrry /debbie. didnt do their homework. typical poole and somerset

was going to come down for this as well..

I was going,wont be now!

Kyle newman must be doubtful aswell after tonights crash

Mild concussion for Kyle but looked ok after the meeting tonight.

Holder missing due to the Pairs and not being able to get a flight in time for the practice.

Janowski is not in the Pairs, but the fixture was not on the original draft list given to Magic some weeks/months ago, so he has other commitments.

Edited by Skidder1

Usual crap from Rebels knockers, no one states that the admission price has been reduced because of the non appearance of Chris and Magic, still a good opener against decent opposition.

I don't think anyone is knocking the Rebels, it's hardly there fault when Poole say they will field a full team and don't.

Edited by Buttons

As previously stated, Somerset have said today it will be a full strength Poole team with Ellis Perks replacing Starke.

So much for Matt Ford promising to send a full side, I assume this promise was given for Somerset to advertise a full Poole side. I was going to attend but will now give it a miss. Must be a big disappointment for Debbie but full marks for reducing original admission price.

That Matt Ford bloke is such a credit to the sport. Tells everyone it will be full strength and those goes with a weaker team. Somerset fans who thought they would see Holder and Janowski now get Nick Morris. Typical from the Dorset mob