British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2015

Season Jenga.

Well about 12 meetings;)

IF EVERYONE KICKS ON, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO REPLACE HIM WITH THE POINTS LIMIT. just seen caps .SORRY.

no intentions of this post being an accusation, just a comMent .....

just realised you can replace the replacement to the original average of the initial rider (dilger)

Edited by jenga

Benji Compton in for Max Dilger then.

Well im also reading that Benji has spent a fortune on new equipment. Benji is a nice enough lad but was way out of his depth when he rode for us last season. If Benji can make starts and put a bit of effort into his racing, i would expect him to score points from reserve.

The Somerset track is not hard to learn, and if one of the boys who knows the track well can give Benji some pointers, and can apply this in practice, then i see no reason why he cannot score points at home, and pick up points away. Benji has to be a bit more aggressive in his racing, and want to score points, otherwise the investment he's made will be wasted.. I wish him well.

Edited by Starman2006

Well it seems like this early retirement thing is endemic at the OTA. Would like to think I could do likewise but I need to build up the pension pot first.

Don't worry i can't retire yet either! :-)

Good luck to Benji and welcome to the OTA. I hope he thrives at Somerset and proves the doubters wrong

Strange how the ones moaning when Dilger was signed instead of a Brit (when Ollie stood down) are now still against a Brit now he has signed. Can't win with some people can you!

• Like 5

I think Jenga is a somerset fan really

I think Jenga likes us at somerset really will buy him a beer when I see him

• Like 2

hi all. after seeing a picture on the rebs w/site of Garry may at a footy match. can you tell me which one is Garry. lol.

usual forum rules apply and this is not serious...

Garrys the one on the left.... :D