British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2015

good to be back on one of my favourite forums.. just letting you know josh g could be in the poole team in 2015 as darcy has been given a10 month ban,(some of it he has already served ) so lets hope sir matt ford does nor ruin your party.. all the best.. J.

Ahh Jenga, it's been all of 5 days since you were on this thread. No chance of our party being ruined by Mr Ford. Matt gets along just fine with Somerset speedway.

See you on the 27th March when Rebels entertain the Pirates. ;)

Well it must be near the start of the season as the Cheltenham Festival is just about to kick off. This normally sees 'oldtimer' making his excuses for missing press and practice although he misses much more these days. Have a good festival 'oldtimer' if you're going to the races.

Excitement building with P&P being a week away tomorrow.

• Like 1

Well it must be near the start of the season as the Cheltenham Festival is just about to kick off. This normally sees 'oldtimer' making his excuses for missing press and practice although he misses much more these days. Have a good festival 'oldtimer' if you're going to the races.

Well, he's got no excuse this year DL, as the Festival will be over by then, not only that, another plus for me is that I won't have to speed back from Cheltenham to get there this year, even if they had have coincided :D

Well, he's got no excuse this year DL, as the Festival will be over by then, not only that, another plus for me is that I won't have to speed back from Cheltenham to get there this year, even if they had have coincided :D

Hence the use of "normally" Mr T. ;) Bet (there I go again :D ) you will be glad to see the back of this week.

Edited by Willowman

Hence the use of "normally" Mr T. ;) Bet (there I go again :D ) you will be glad to see the back of this week.

As IDH said DL, the only racing that concerns me now is that taking place at the OTA & any other track the Rebels are visiting at the time, or I am attending (such as my annual trips to Heusden Zolder etc). One thing IDH is not correct about, is the feet up thing........honestly don't know how I found time to go to work before I retired, not stopped since I finish working for WH. :P

• Like 1

Don't have that excuse this year as P & P misses Cheltenham. Great Cheltenham so far 12/1 anti post price winner first day, and 10/1 winning bet that Mullins would win first 3 races. Then today 9/1 winner in Coral Cup and my anti post bet of 10/1 Dodging Bullets came up in Queen Mother chase.

Mrs OT also picked the same two winners today, so big bottle of fizz tonight. Have Zarkander at 12/1 anti post price for tomorrow, if that comes up can book another cruise! :party::party::lol:

Edited by oldtimer