British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2015

so are berwick back tracking to the 5 point assessed original average or do thet know something that somerset dont..

so if allen is a 7. does that mean that the bandits have less than 3 points to fit in a 7th rider. are berwick going to be forced into bringing in another rider leas than 7 and have to drop allen. if that happens, somerset will be well cheesed off.. happy days.(for me personally)

YES !!!

If Allen was allowed to come in on a 5, Somerset would probably go back to the original idea of having Jack Holder. It is unlikely that Allen will be 5 IMO , but if on the off chance he was and Jack was included in the Rebels team again , Jenga would be woofing down the old humble pie for ever. However as I said extremely unlikely lol but you never know in speedway .

Jack has signed for plymouth typical arrogance if you think somerset would have him on a 5!!

Jack has signed for plymouth typical arrogance if you think somerset would have him on a 5!!

Excellent, get him over here, get a real time average and we will have him in 2016... Cheers then! ;-)

• Like 1

How is it arrogance Lewy. the whole post is hypothetical, key words to look for are "extremely unlikely", "lol","off chance".

All the very best to Jack if the Plymouth thing goes through, whoever he rides for and on whatever his average, if he is anything like Brady the Prem is in for a treat.

I can't wait for the season to start and certain teams start losing so some posters can moan at their own promotion rather than constantly trying to slate the Somerset team. How many pages of drivel have been spoutted on here!

Some claim to know the truth but they don't, they only know the bits that have been publicised and have jumped to conclusions on the other bits!

• Like 3

I can't wait for the season to start and certain teams start losing so some posters can moan at their own promotion rather than constantly trying to slate the Somerset team. How many pages of drivel have been spoutted on here!

Some claim to know the truth but they don't, they only know the bits that have been publicised and have jumped to conclusions on the other bits!

excellent post from a neutral :)

Let it all go over your head mate, the worm will turn. Its a marathon, not a sprint !! ;)

so now you are saying all somerset fans are worms. i aint gonna argue with that.. just when does jack visit you with PLYMOUTH.remember , its a chelate bar and not a van. . someone nearby will be able to explain that to you.

Thats not what im saying clearly you can't read..

neither can you, if you read it properly you would see i spelt chocolate wrong.

Nah, you really don't say. :rofl: