British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2015

Congratulations on your new arrival but the burning question on the forum must be has he got a Bandits or Rockets Romper Race Suit.

To keep the peace he has both. He pi$$ed all over the Bandits one almost immediately while I was changing his nappy. That's ma boy

Cheers! :D

Edited by Shads

To keep the peace he has both. He pi$$ed all over the Bandits one almost immediately while I was changing his nappy. That's ma boy

Cheers! :D

But he defecated on his Rockets one, mwahahaha :lol:

• Like 2

Got a great Christmas/Birthday present off the wife I`m off to the Prague GP in May, with three mates , get in, a very happy new year to all

Off topic I know but get to the beer factory at the top of Wenceslas Square. Pour your own beers and big screens around the room show how much each table has drunk leading to big cheers when one table over takes another.

And take a rain coat to the GP. In rains ever Czech GP day. And when you leave the track after the GP get the tram in the wrong direction - it goes one stop up and turns around and comes back so it takes 5 minutes longer but it's better than queuing for 30 minutes to stand on the tram when you can sit and only spend 5 minutes longer on the tram!

Prague is a great city, the speedway will honestly get in the way of a good night!

Off topic I know but get to the beer factory at the top of Wenceslas Square. Pour your own beers and big screens around the room show how much each table has drunk leading to big cheers when one table over takes another.

And take a rain coat to the GP. In rains ever Czech GP day. And when you leave the track after the GP get the tram in the wrong direction - it goes one stop up and turns around and comes back so it takes 5 minutes longer but it's better than queuing for 30 minutes to stand on the tram when you can sit and only spend 5 minutes longer on the tram!

Prague is a great city, the speedway will honestly get in the way of a good night!

Thanks very much for the info SCB much appreciated.

Well then all gone quite on her so ,where do you rebels fans think we may finish ?,what about our seven rebels how do you think they will do, for me top four will be fine,Leigh if fit will be ok at 2,starke needs a little more consistency,the other one we'll all I can say is I will support any rider in a rebels jacket.

Well then all gone quite on her so ,where do you rebels fans think we may finish ?,what about our seven rebels how do you think they will do, for me top four will be fine,Leigh if fit will be ok at 2,starke needs a little more consistency,the other one we'll all I can say is I will support any rider in a rebels jacket.

im sure there would have been plenty of somerset fans posting if holder had been given the ok to start on a 5pt average

just like plenty defended somerset/kurtz last season

im sure there would have been plenty of somerset fans posting if holder had been given the ok to start on a 5pt average

just like plenty defended somerset/kurtz last season

i asked about the seven riders we have not to keep going on about who not in and 5 or 7 ,jacks not here lets get on with it and not keep going on over the same boring subject please ps it's not just you scarra Edited by coomie

i asked about the seven riders we have not to keep going on about who not in and 5 or 7 ,jacks not here lets get on with it and not keep going on over the same boring subject please ps it's not just you scarra

All of a sudden it's become boring :D
  • Like 1

where the rebels fans gone! Come on ive posted about the team,let's here the rest of you comment

Coomie the rest of the somerset fans do not share your honesty and sense of fair play and now you have had to comply to the 42.50 limit they feel aggrieved,also whist i think you still have a good team which might make the playoffs it will not be the dominating force of the last two the phrase 'you only sing when your winning' springs to mind to them not to yourself you are a proper fan
  • Like 3

Coomie the rest of the somerset fans do not share your honesty and sense of fair play and now you have had to comply to the 42.50 limit they feel aggrieved,also whist i think you still have a good team which might make the playoffs it will not be the dominating force of the last two the phrase 'you only sing when your winning' springs to mind to them not to yourself you are a proper fan

Seasons not started , yet, and finishes in October, remember !!!

• Like 1

I dont and somerset fans dont class you as one of them so back to trolling on the poole thread!

As i said many times before , i also know Garry may, and he's a good bloke and a good team manager. I also make an appearance at the OTA several times during the season. Poole is my No 1 interest, But i do like the set up and the promotion for what they do, and when i go i support them..

As i said, season doesn't end untill October...

As i said many times before , i also know Garry may, and he's a good bloke and a good team manager. I also make an appearance at the OTA several times during the season. Poole is my No 1 interest, But i do like the set up and the promotion for what they do, and when i go i support them..

As i said, season doesn't end untill October...

how do you think paul will do then ? Edited by coomie

where the rebels fans gone! Come on ive posted about the team,let's here the rest of you comment

I think the rebels have a very solid team and an excellent top four who could all up their starting average. I think Charles Wright is very under rated and will score heavily in the EL it will be interesting to see how he manages doubling up, because it can be to the detriment of a riders PL scores.

Brady is a special talent and if he stays fit could be sensational this year. Starkey is solid, and let's hope Leigh has an injury free year, I am sure he will love life in the West Country very quickly.

Can't wait until March, Edinburgh and Pboro look the strongest for me at this stage- but things can change very quickly!

Best of luck to all riders for an injury free campaign.

• Like 3

how do you think paul will do then ?

Are you talking about Paul Starke ? Riding for us ?