British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2015

I think Brady will be at 3 and Charles at 4 next season, a good pairing especially at home.

Think you'll find it was covered in detail by both in the Speedway Star just before Christmas. It appears that the BSPA will be meeting with the UK Visa & Immigration in the New Year to discuss the situation over Non EU riders, and until that meeting is concluded, and the whole thing is finally clarified, neither have anything to announce.......So what 's the point in making an announcement, until you have something to announce

For what it's worth, my opinion is that the UKV&I will not move away from the 7pt average, and the BSPA will have to adhere to it, but until that is decided, no proper decisions can be made on the riders concerned, even then they may not qualify for a visa, so again there's really nothing to say.

My thoughts exactly Dave.

I think they have decided! Its just a case of whether the decision might be changed?! Having taken very little notice of the UKBA (now UKV&I) in the past, its now coming back to haunt the BSPA members.

You could say well done to the BSPA for getting away with it for so long!!!.

Teams and speedway in general have done ok out of Aussies on a 5!!!

• Like 3

The main points are that Barker and Worrall signed up for the Argie series and got out there didnt feel too safe and seemed to be asked to pay for more than was promised and have come home rather than ride.

The series organisers seem to be claiming the pair walked out without even telling them.

The main points are that Barker and Worrall signed up for the Argie series and got out there didnt feel too safe and seemed to be asked to pay for more than was promised and have come home rather than ride.

The series organisers seem to be claiming the pair walked out without even telling them.

thank you for explaining,not like the other post!

Why didn't you just read about it on the Berwick thread as told?

Probably because - like me - I read "COOMIE I am both lazy(and thick) check out the Berwick site for more info. " as meaning the Berwick website.

I looked there but there was nothing.

I also looked on the Berwick Facebook page and there was nothing.

Never thought to look in the Berwick thread!!

• Like 2

Probably because - like me - I read "COOMIE I am both lazy(and thick) check out the Berwick site for more info. " as meaning the Berwick website.

I looked there but there was nothing.

I also looked on the Berwick Facebook page and there was nothing.

Never thought to look in the Berwick thread!!

suppose you proved the bit in brackets then SM! wink