British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2015

who did you hear it from . when did the memo arrive . were the rebs management not told at the agm like every one else about the assessed 7 average.

berwick changed jake allen,s average to comply. so why not the rebs ,are they above the 2015 rules. it does not look good when all the other teams stick to the 42.50 limit and they dont.

who did you hear it from . when did the memo arrive . were the rebs management not told at the agm like every one else about the assessed 7 average.

berwick changed jake allen,s average to comply. so why not the rebs ,are they above the 2015 rules. it does not look good when all the other teams stick to the 42.50 limit and they dont.

You've done well in the debate recently, so don't start going all Starman on us. As it's quite clear that the assessed average is still up for debate, it's not unreasonable to think the BSPA had changed their minds and informed the Rebels (and Berwick) that Holder went from being a 5.00, to a 7.00 at the AGM, back to being a 5.00 and then as it currently stands a 7.00. Let's face it - it's not the first time the BSPA have said one thing and then done another and got things completely wrong, especially when it comes to averages!

As for your second comment, Jack Holder has stated he is no longer a Rebel which would imply that Somerset are replacing him with someone else to come within the 42.50 points limit.

• Like 1

do ya know what najjer . i completly forgot who runs speedway in the uk. now that you have reminded me that it is theB.S.P.A. it looks like i will have to close my case against the rebels and call it a day.

until the next episode .

looks like its a no brainer.run by muppets for the enjoyment of us.

i,ll be back.

do ya know what najjer . i completly forgot who runs speedway in the uk. now that you have reminded me that it is theB.S.P.A. it looks like i will have to close my case against the rebels and call it a day.

until the next episode .

looks like its a no brainer.run by muppets for the enjoyment of us.

i,ll be back.

Hope not !!

Are we aware if Starman even understands what the 7 point rule is yet?

You got homework to do...

you not got middlo, mat, ez, gary, harry and shovlars presents to wrap??

Already done and sent mate... ;)

Ask the Somerset Promotion, they will tell you, memo it seems arrived after AGM

Edited by Catch Me If You Can

And this memo changing from 7 to 5 was only sent to one club even though Berwick had declared an interest in an Aussie rider and declared him on a 7? On another point if the BSPA do manage to coerce{ha ha} the UKBA, how many other clubs are going to claim foul because they lost the potential services of a rider because they merely followed the existing rules.

Edited by HadrianDog
  • Like 1

Cant blame Jenga for milking this one - after all when you are right less often than a broken clock you have to make the most of it when you are.

A bit harsh with how its expressed ( I dont go along with the cheat part) but spot on with the fact its another own goal by the Rebels.

Well, a broken clock is right twice a day, usually, lol

And this memo changing from 7 to 5 was only sent to one club even though Berwick had declared an interest in an Aussie rider and declared him on a 7? On another point if the BSPA do manage to coerce{ha ha} the UKBA, how many other clubs are going to claim foul because they lost the potential services of a rider because they merely followed the existing rules.

Think you will find on Press Release when Berwick announced him it said a 5.00 average?

From 2 Dec release on BSPA site

'Jake will bring a CMA of 5.00 to the squad, becoming a Berwick club asset after the required number of matches'

Think you will find on Press Release when Berwick announced him it said a 5.00 average?

From 2 Dec release on BSPA site

'Jake will bring a CMA of 5.00 to the squad, becoming a Berwick club asset after the required number of matches'

maybe because Berwick were going down the state championship ruling, thinking hed be a 5.