British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2015

Starman.... just give it up, even us Somerset supporters accept it. It has been one big farce. Naturally I don't think it is Somersets' fault.... but we accept the rules. All I ask is that others see it that way seeing as Berwick made the same mistake.

but from whats been said scunthorpe and workington both fully understood

scunthorpe made a statement or coment about dropping interest in a new rider due to the new rule about averages

• Like 2

one last stab in the back from me.. both gary (garry) may and debbie hancock did know about the 7.00 average thing and choose to do nothing about it.utter shambles from a so called clever man and also from a lady who is in her own world. totally disobeying the new rule that was announced at the bspa meeting of which they were in attendance disgraceful behaviour from the management who should know better.. welcome to the real world , the somerset cheetahs. .

• Like 1

Cant blame Jenga for milking this one - after all when you are right less often than a broken clock you have to make the most of it when you are.

A bit harsh with how its expressed ( I dont go along with the cheat part) but spot on with the fact its another own goal by the Rebels.

• Like 1

one last stab in the back from me.. both gary (garry) may and debbie hancock did know about the 7.00 average thing and choose to do nothing about it.utter shambles from a so called clever man and also from a lady who is in her own world. totally disobeying the new rule that was announced at the bspa meeting of which they were in attendance disgraceful behaviour from the management who should know better.. welcome to the real world , the somerset cheetahs. .

Yes but if I heard p0roperly they then got memo from offices at BSPA saying the 5 point rules did in fact apply??